Chapter 13: Kim Seyong

“hello, miss? Are you perhaps new here?”, a brunette male in his 20s was seating in a wheelchair, with cast on both leg, his eyes were sparkling black, “my name is Kim Seyong, you can just call me Seyong, I got admitted in this hospital a month ago and I practically know all the patients in this hospital except for you of course”.

'he's talkative', you thought.

“I'm (surname) (name), I just got admitted today”, you said cautiously as you stared at him to look at his behaviour. He grinned, “well nice to meet to (name)-sshi! You know, the hospital meals always serve the same food everyday, so I hate it and yeah I usually hang out here at the cafeteria, oh! And sometimes I wonder off to somewhere else but of course in this hospital!”.

'and loud', you added.

“so? (name)-sshi, seeming that you need blood there...you must've been admitted due to fainting?”, he smiled thoughtlessly. “doesn't that need water instead? Not blood?”, you figured. He crashed his fist to his palm, “ah, right! I forgot, I think you were admitted due to.....uhh..I don't know, I give up! So what is it?”, he stared at you curiously.

“first of all, Seyong-sshi, you're very sociable and it's amazing how your mouth keep on talking without stopping and second what happened to your leg...and last and foremost, I'm admitted due to personal reasons”, you replied with the same quickness in your talk, copying how he talked.

He chukled, “you're fun (name)-sshi, so if you need someone to talk to, just find me at the 7th floor”, he grinned and waved away before pushing his wheelchair along with him to some other part of the cafeteria to joke with old women.

'he avoided my second question..', you frowned.

“we're here, noona”, you heard Daniel's voice, so you look up at him, and instantly the smell of jajjangmyeon was in the air.

“who was that guy you were talking with moments ago, noona?”, Seongwoo asked in curiosity. You shrugged your shoulders, “some guy talking about himself, he's friendly”, you nodded lastly. Daniel place three jajjangmyeon on the table, along with a small plate of delicious radish.

Seongwoo picked up the hot drink to your front then to Daniel and lastly to himself, “as always noona (fav/hot drink)”.

“thanks Ong-ah”, you smiled up at him. “anything for you noona~”, he returned the smile with a derpy one which made you giggle. “you really should stop smiling like that Ong-ah”, you covered your lips, holding your laughter. “why should I? As long as I can make you laugh because of it, I don't mind”, he smirked. You shake your head, 'this adorkable namja'.

“thanks for the food”, you smiled before you took the chopstick and dig in.