Chapter 16: Growling=Hungry

The boys took turn in helping you study.

Before you knew it, it was already 3pm, and you realized it when your stomach was growling.

“pfft!”, Seongwoo was holding in his laughter.

Daniel was holding it too.

Juhyun already left and you didn't even realize that either.

“stop it guys”, you glared at them, but they were still stifling their laughter.

“i've never heard a cute growling before, it's so cute that I can't stop laughing”, Seongwoo was still doing the same thing a minute ago. You glared at him, “I'm leaving”. “c'mon, you're hungry, it's my treat today”, Daniel smiled sweetly at you and you couldn't just say no to him.

“let's clean things up before we go”, you muttered. “hei...I'm sorry okay”, Seongwoo's gentle voice that you couldn't get used to it, reached your ears as he gently held your arm, “it's true though...it's a cute growl, take it as rather an odd compliment”, he peeked to look at your face and it was bright red for sure.

“You're blushing?”.

“fever??”, Daniel decide to check it out but you quickly look down, “it's nothing pabo, hurry up....baegopa...”, you whined while looking away. “s-sure”, Daniel smiled. Seongwoo smirked, “so shy~”. 

After, you guys finished cleaning up the table, the two boys decided to be gentlemen by holding your books and they were loads.

“where should we eat today though?”, Daniel looked at you.

Blinking your eyes for a moment, “anything that's appetizing I guess..”. He chuckled, “but what are you craving the most?”. You thought again, “jjambbong?”. “okay!”, he smiled even more, “I know a place where they sell chinese-korean food, but first I'll need to put the books in the car before we head there, okay?”. You nodded your head, “okay”.

Later~~

He drove you to the nearest chinese-korean restaurant. Since the boys were fighting who seats with who, you told Seongwoo to seat at the passenger seat whereas you seat at the back seat humming songs while briefing through your textbooks.

Seongwoo on the other hand was singing a song called “Blood sweat tears”, while Daniel was mimicking the music with his mouth. It was loud and fun along the way, when you finally arrived, you ate jjambbong together with them.

[Miru's note:~ to be honest I'm gonna be on a hiatus, but I'll try to do my best in both updating and writing 😉]