ask 56

Maryadei ask: I still can't believe beast wirt is the only one in the group who is not insane.

Beast wirt: actually I do get insane when I kill people.

flashback 3 weeks ago.

Paloma: hey wirt are you in your room.

Beast wirt: yeah I'm in here.

Paloma: *I open the door and the room was dark* I find some mail for you or something I don't know.

Beast wirt: Ok hold on let me turn on the lights. *he turn on the lights and there is a lot dead body's*

Paloma: oooooooooooooooooooooh.

Beast wirt: hey I know this guy hold up he is right here.

Paloma: oh god.

Frisk genocide: *frisk comes because she was curious Of what we were doing* hey guys I just want to see what wer- OH MY GOD NO.

Beast wirt: yeah sorry it's not usually not like this. *next thing a random guy came out of nowhere*

The random guy: hey what's goi- oh oh my goodness. *wirt walk towards the guy and ripped his hand of* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Beast wirt: juice *he starts to drink the blood of the guy handoh I'm sorry girls did you want to drink so blood. *me and frisk run away* girls where did you go?

End of flashback.

Paloma: Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I will write them next bye.

Beast wirt: see y'all soon.