meme 12

Car moment

*in the future wirt, and tord got married and they adopted a baby girl. They were about to get in the car*

Red leader tord: here let me get it. *tord opens the door of the car*

Beast wirt: thank you *wirt was about to put the baby in her baby seat* you know no actually maybe you should do this.

Red leader tord: why?

Beast wirt: I don't want to bump her head against the door you know pinched with the seatbelt

Red leader tord: wirt how long are you going to beat yourself up over one mistake. It's going to be like the bond highlights all over again.

Beast wirt: I just think I suck at being a father.

Red leader tord: what are you talking about we're new at this.

Beast wirt: Yeah but you're such a natural I mean look at you. You walk into the room and she lights up and you change her diaper with one head. I'm actually jealous of you.

Red leader tord: there are so many things that you do that I can't. You baby proof the entire house you took care of all the adoption paperwork. Without you we wouldn't even have a baby to injure.

Beast wirt: it was just a couple of forms. Actually it was a lot of paperwork.

Red leader tord: and you got her on all those preschool waiting lists?

Beast wirt: I cantilever going to wait until she was old enough.

Red leader tord: you see that's what makes us a great team we each have our own strengths. *blushing* now who are amazing parents.

Beast wirt: *blushing* we are.

Red leader tord: I can't hear you.

Beast wirt: we are.

Red leader tord: don't you forget it *they shut the door of the car not even notice that the keys were in the car and so as the baby*

Beast wirt: did we just locked our baby in the car.

Red leader tord: did you put the keys in the bag.

Beast wirt: I put the keys in the bag.

Red leader tord: oh wirt I told you do not put the keys in the bag.

Beast wirt: calm down don't freak out.

Red leader tord: *tord, and wirt look in the car* Lily its okay.

Beast wirt: 🎶 A B C D E F G🎶.

Red leader tord: why are singing to her. People get arrested for this wirt. *tord, and wirt stated to freak out and tord was trying to look for a rock to hit the window of the car* IS THERE A FUCKING WEAPON IN HERE. *wirt gets his phone out and calls emergency*

Lady voice: hello this is Anna what's your emergency.

Beast wirt: hello we lost our baby in the car and people are judging us.

Red leader tord: *tord finds a rock a get it* I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA BREAK IT.

Beast wirt: do not break windows you'll get glass on her.

Lady voice: sir please calm your wife down everything is going to okay.

Beast wirt: that's a men.

Lady voice: really?

Red leader tord: DON'T WORRY LILY DADDY IS COMING FOR YOU.

Lady voice: sir we just send the signal the door should be unlocked now.

Beast wirt: check the door.

Red leader tord: it's not unlocked. *the door finally opened and they got their baby* oh that's amazing how did they do that.

Beast wirt: I don't know. *wirt answers back to the lady on the phone* we got it thank you.

Red leader tord: did that come from space.