ask 94 and dare 7

Thecharafc ask and dare: I have a question: what are the bed end friends favorite bands, what songs do they think best describe their situations, what is the difference between spirit dipper and normal dipper (other then spirit dipper being a ghost) has Mabel listened to the song "youth" by dangerous (it might hit a bit to close to home at some parts)? And I have a dare for star: trap bipper in those heart things you can use to trap people in for in 1 hour.

Beast wirt: I don't have a favorite band but i do like to listen this song call the servant of evil.

Bipper: my favorite band is panic at the disco

Ice Finn: my is dollhouse by Melanie martinez

Demon marco: my favorite band is three day grace.

Mewberty star: my is martinez Melanie.

Evil morty: I don't have a favorite band I just rather listen to my theme song.

Frisk genocide: my favorite band is evanescence.

Birthday mabel: my favorite is Melanie martinez and no I have never listened youth before.

Steven diamond: my favorite band is fall out boy.

Spirit dipper: me and the normal me we still are the same but I'm a ghost and the normal me is umm... normal.

Paloma: star now you need to do the dare.

Mewberty star: oh yeah I almost forgot. Hey bipper.

Bipper: What is it butterfly.

Mewberty star: can you came with me please I need you for something.

Bipper: Sure. *bipper followed star into her room then star push bipper to the wall and she trap him with her purple sticky hearts* star what are you doing.

Mewberty star: sorry it's a dare I have to trap you here for a 1 hour.

Bipper: I'm going to be bored here.

Mewberty star: I'll stay here with you for you won't get bored.

Bipper: But I'm already really bored.

Mewberty star: Find then what do you want me to do.

Bipper: Hmm let me think how about a kiss.

Mewberty star: alright.

Paloma: okay you guys spend your time together kissing. Anyways remember ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.

Beast wirt: see y'all soon.

Bipper: Farewell humans.

Ice Finn: goodbye guys.

Demon Marco: see you guys later.

Mewberty star: bye bye.

Evil morty: later.

Frisk genocide: see yea.

Birthday mabel: byyyyyyyyyye.

Steven diamond: bye guys.