ask 116

User58536754: Paloma I know everyones backstory but yours so what's your back story if you don't mind me asking.

Mewberty star: Paloma you never told us your back story.

Frisk genocide: you must be lucky to have a great life.

Paloma: I... I never in my worthless life had a great life.

Demon Marco: what do you mean.

Paloma: I think it's time to tell you guys.

Ice finn: are you sure you to tell them Paloma.

Paloma: I think it's time and you know I can't keep it forever.

Beast wirt: keep what forever.

Paloma: guys I'm not the person who you think I am.

Birthday Mabel: *gasp* are you a magical princess.

Paloma: No Mabel I'm not a princess. I'm a demon.

Everyone: YOUR A WHAT!

Paloma: A demon.

Evil morty: but how?

Paloma: well my dad is a demon so I was born as a demon.

Demon Marco: what about your brother.

Paloma: He's human like my mom.

Red leader tord: so why don't you have great life.

Steven diamond: yeah what happened.

Paloma: well where do I start. Alright when I was a little girl I was a happy little girl. I believed the good things in life. Some people in my family called me freak, a monster, a killer, worthless, a nobody. My dad said just ignore them but, that didn't help. But there was someone who made me feel happy and that person was my aunt. She told me that don't listen to them your something great. Your the most beautiful thing I ever seen. They don't know how special you are. I loved her so much that I wanted to be with her. She was something that I never want to let go. But one day something what I did ruined my life. I had a bad day and my powers were getting out of control. My cousins were hitting me they hurt me and I grow with rage. The anger control me and my aunt try to calm me down. Then I... *a tear came down to paloma's cheek* I killed her. I well never forgive myself never. That happened when I was 7. Everything in my world turn into hell. For 7 years I suffered and I have depression. I sometimes have nightmares about it. For 7 years I act like I was find but I was never find. Some nights I cry for what I did. I tried to kill myself but as you know demon are immortal. I suicide myself many times and in five minutes I came back to life. A few years I was scared of using my powers. My mom and dad said is better to hide my power and rather us weapons. Next I meet the creepypastas and I'm and I'm friends with some of them . Her name is Jane, Jane the killer and she still my friend. People these days call me a freak, a nobody, a bitch, a slat, but you know what I don't care what people say to me it doesn't hurt my feelings anymore. My feelings turn to numb. They can call me whatever they want. I know I'm worthless and I don't care. And that's why my life is not great.

Mewberty star: I'm sorry you had a hard life.

Paloma: It's find it doesn't matters.

Demon Marco: of course it matters. No one deserves pain well bipper does deserve it he likes pain.

Bipper: of course I do.

Paloma: I guess your right.

Frisk genocide: show us your demon form.

Paloma: Alright *paloma turns into her demon form. Her eyes are all black with no pupils. Black tears come out and she has black angel wings. Her hands of her nerves are black all the way to her shoulder* so what do you guys think.

Mewberty star: you look great

Demon Marco: you look like a beautiful angel of the darkness.

Frisk genocide: you don't look that bad at all.

Ice finn: looks like we have 3 demon now. Bipper, Marco and, Paloma.

Bipper: do you have a demon name.

Paloma: Yes my victims call me nightmare.

Beast wirt: what kind of demon are you.

Paloma: I'm half dream demon and, half shadow demon. And I know what all of your fears I can smell them and they are delicious.

Ice finn: oh my god that's creepy as hell Paloma.

Paloma: I know. Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.

Beast wirt: see y'all soon.

Bipper: farewell humans.

Ice finn: goodbye guys.

Demon Marco: see you guys later.

Mewberty star: bye bye.

Evil morty: later.

Frisk genocide: see yea.

Birthday Mabel: byyyyyyyyyye.

Steven diamond: later guys.

Red leader tord: bye everyone.