the torture 2 chapter 5

Previously

Deanna: oh shut up alright. *Paloma aunt pushes her to the ground and Paloma noticing that her aunt has a weapon. Not just one, but a lot of weapons on her side on the floor* I hope you enjoy your pain.

Paloma: (this can't be happening. Why... me in the world. What have I done to deserve some much pain. SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY)

Deanna: because you are a monster. And nobody loves monster. Not even your family and friends love you. No wonder they are not here to save you. *Paloma aunt stabbed her with a knife multiple times. So many tears came out from Paloma. She cried silently. Her aunt stabbed her. Cutting her veins. Cutting her skin. Paloma aunt was laughing instantly*

Deanna: you know something torturing you is really fun. HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA.

Paloma: (she's right. I am a mistake. Nobody cares. Maybe I do deserve to suffer. Haha it's funny that I never knew that my aunt could do something  like this to me)

Deanna: *suddenly Paloma aunt stops and gets gasoline and puts it on to Paloma and gets a lighter. Paloma didn't do not, but just lay there and do nothing at all* you know something, I had so much fun torturing you but I got to go. Now what are does words when you kill your victims hmmmm... oh right. Sweet nightmare. Hahaha. *and with that Paloma aunt throw the lighter to Paloma, and Paloma starts to get burned. The fire felt real like, she can feel the pain as the fire is burning her. Paloma doesn't see her aunt anymore. She just was gone out of nowhere. Paloma screams in pain as her visions goes black her last words before passing out*

Paloma: someone anyone or anything please... help me.

Now with Marco, and dipper and fall. Marco finally woke me and groans*

Demon Marco: son of a bitch are you kidding me. *Marco doesn't see Paloma and bipper* oh no.

Dipper reverse fall: oh no indeed. * dipper reverse fall cames out of nowhere and brings the same weapon tools that Mabel reverse fall used to torture Paloma*

Demon Marco: well shit your going to torture me right.

Dipper reverse fall: correct your right. And as you won you get a prize and your prize is you get torture.

Demon Marco: oh woooow😒. Now tell me where are my friends.

Dipper reverse fall: oh you well never see them again.

Demon Marco: oh really. We are demons we always find our ways.

Dipper reverse fall: are you sure about that because one of your friends won't find there way.

Demon Marco: what do you mean by that. *Marco was hoping that  nothing bad happened with bipper and Paloma*

Dipper reverse fall: oh I don't think you want to know.

Demon Marco: tell me NOW. *Marco was now mad and worried. He wanted to know if Paloma and bipper are okay*

Dipper reverse fall: are you sure you want a know because this well break your heart.

Demon Marco: TELL ME.

Dipper reverse fall: alright but I warned you. *dipper reverse fall used his magic to let Marco see what Mabel reverse fall did to Paloma. Marco rage came and he badly wanted to kill dipper reverse fall. Marco wanted to go and hug Paloma and say everything well be alright. He felt sorry for Paloma*

Demon Marco: why don't you let me out of this chains and fight me. *he said that in a dark tone*

Dipper reverse fall: okay.

Demon Marco: what seriously?

Dipper reverse fall: yes. *dipper reverse fall snap his fingers and Marco was unchained. Marco ran to dipper reverse fall and trying to punch him with his fire powers, but dipper reverse fall dodges it and he missed it. Dipper reverse fall hits Marco back and they both heard a loud crack. Dipper reverse fall broke Marco's back*

Demon Marco: AHHHHHHHHHH. You bastard. *Marco hold his pain and burns the hands of dipper reverse fall*

Dipper reverse fall: AHHHHH it's on you little fucker. *dipper reverse fall got Marco in the throat and throws him to the wall. The wall has a big crack. Dipper reverse fall was about to attack again but us a fire ball and hit it in dipper reverse fall left eye* ahahahahah if I lose a eye then you get to yours. *dipper reverse fall used his magic to squeeze Marco's eyes. Marco couldn't see nothing now. Dipper reverse fall gets a knife with his magic and strikes it to Marco's heart and gets it out. Dipper reverse fall gets the heart squeeze it in front of Marco and he just groans and the last thing what he says*

Demon Marco: you won't get away with this.

Dipper reverse fall: oh but I already have *and with that dipper reverse fall gets the knife with his magic and stabs it in Marco forehead and dipper reverse fall starts laughing demonicly* ahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Wait soon for the next chapter

I'm sorry if I took fffffooooorrrrreeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrr.