ask 138

Maryadei: how did wirt fall for tord?

Beast wirt: it all started here

Flashback when wirt, and tord

Beast wirt: everyone met tord the new member in the team. (Why is this feeling inside of me when tord gets close to me. Maybe I'm tired)

Red leader tord: hello everyone nice too meet you all. I'm pretty sure some of you already know me.

A few minutes later when everyone ask tord questions

Birthday Mabel: soooooo are you gay.

Red leader tord: yes I am.

Birthday Mabel: do you like any boy in here.

Red leader tord: ~well~. *looks at wirt*

Beast wirt: don't even think about it. (But I actually want to- wait what no snap out of it wirt. Maybe bipper is playing around with me)

Bipper: I'm not.

Beast wirt: stop reading my mind.

Bipper: it's my job sorry. NOT

Paloma: Anyways before we go guys tord do you have any words to say to everyone.

Red leader tord: Yeah now that I'm new in this team you can now ask and dare to me. Also dare me to kiss wirt.

Beast wirt: *blushing* please don't.

A few hours later

Paloma: hey tord you got your first dare.

Red leader tord: really what is it about.

Paloma: You have to kiss wirt.

Red leader tord: *blushing* alright. *walks to wirt* ~oh wirt~.

Beast wirt: *blushing* no.

Red leader tord: come on we can do this the easy why or the hard way. Which do you prefer.

Beast wirt: none of them since I'm not going to it.

Red leader tord: fine it's the hard way then. *tord push wirt to the wall and tord starts kissing him in the neck*

Beast wirt: *blushing* stop it tord.

Red leader tord: not until you kiss me back. *wirt tried to push tord away from him but every time that tord kisses wirt neck he feels weak. Tord found wirt sweet spot of his neck and wirt starts moaning. Wirt gives up*

Beast wirt: ok if I kiss you back would you stop kissing me.

Red leader tord: yes. *wirt kisses tord back* you see that's what you need to do. *there's something on wirt that I can't let go of*

Later that night

Beast wirt: *yawns and looks at his neck* damn it he let marks on my neck. Well I better get going to bed. *wirt didn't sleep all night. He was thinking of tord all night. And same as tord he was thinking of wirt all night*

The next day

Beast wirt: *wirt want to walk on the forest and relax. Then he start hearing noises coming from the bushes. Wirt went to check what it was but until when he was about the creature jump out of the bushes and attacked wirt. The creature was none then another the rake* what the hell.

The rake: errrrrr. *the rake was attacking wirt and he was get weak. Wirt Vision became blurry and he blacked out. Tord went to see what was going on and he got mad what the rake did to wirt. Tord got his powerful gun and shoot at the rake.

Red leader tord: you better not hurt him ever again. *the rake ran away and tord took wirt home. Wirt woke  up in his bed and found tord a side of the edge of his bed* your finally awake I was starting to get worried.

Beast wirt: how did I get here.

Red leader tord: well I found you that you were attacked by a weird creature. Then I saved your sorry was.

Beast wirt: thank you for saving me.

Red leader tord: it's not a big deal. It just I don't want to see you hurt. You should rest for a while that creature attacked you badly. *until that day wirt, and tord became closer everyday*

End of flashback

Beast wirt: and that's what happened.

Paloma: Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.

Beast wirt: see y'all soon.