the rescue chapter 6

Previously

Demon Marco: you won't get away with this.

Dipper reverse fall: oh but I already have. *and with that dipper reverse fall gets the knife with his magic and stabe it in Marco forehead and dipper reverse fall starts laughing demonicly* ahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

*now with the rest of the gang. The good and bad end friends finally arrived to a camping place. There where guards surrendering the area. There was a huge tent*

Gideon: well here it is.

Beast wirt: yeah but there guards there how are we going to get in that big tent.

Dipper: lucky for us I have a plan. The girls well distract the guards and us the boys well get them on the back when they are not looking. Did everyone get it. *they all nodded* alright 3..2..1 go. *the girls went in front to distract the guards. The boys went to hide in the bushes and attacked the guards when they are not looking*

Star: um hey everyone whatcha doing. *the guards stopped what they were doing and looked at the girls*

Guard 1: hey you girls are not allowed to be here.

Mewberty star: and why not.

Guard 3: because some weak little girls are not supposed to be here.

Guard 2: yeah now get lost.

Frisk genocide: oh I wouldn't say that.

Guard 1: really why. What are you weak little sluts are going to do.

The girls: look behind you. *there was one more guard. When he turned around he saw some guards knocked out and some killed. He turned around but to late frisk stabbed him in the neck*

Star: did you seriously have to do that.

Frisk genocide: sorry but I lost my insanity

Red leader tord: alright let's go and save our friends. *they all went in sneak inside the tent. Inside it looked alike the mystery shuck*

Evelyn: alright guys I'm going to use a spell on all of you guys. This spell well turned you into shadows.

Evil morty: why shadows exactly.

Evelyn: because you guys can hide in the shadows and no one can't see you. Also you can shedship in the shadows. But you guys have to be careful because if you guys make a loud noise or if you're moving around a lot then your caught. Now did everyone understood. *they all nodded* good now let me do the spell. *evelyn starts saying weird words and everyone starts turning in too a shadow* alright there done.

Marco: oh cool ninja style.

Evelyn: alright everyone let's go get them. *they all went to the tent and hide something big or small in the shadows. They had to knock and kill some guards. Evelyn scents Paloma, bipper, and Marco souls. The first soul she felt was bipper. They found the room where he was at*

Bipper: I knew you folks were going to find us. *mewberty star ran up to him and hug and kissing him*

Mewberty star: bipper omg are you ok did they hurt you.

Bipper: Haha hello my butterfly and no I'm not hurt but the others are.

Evelyn: let's go get them. *they went to the room where they found Marco. They found him blindfolded with a blind red fold*

Demon Marco: guys is that really you.

Ice finn: yes it's us and what happened to your eyes.

Demon Marco: well let's just say I got beat up by a asshole and he squeeze my eyes and they can't heal but I can scents souls.

Evelyn: alright now let's go get Paloma. *then they all start to hear someone singing* that must be her. *they went to follow the singing voice of Paloma*

Paloma: 🎶 your life silent there before me, your happiness meant a lot to me, the wind howling at the window, the love you gave to me I burned it. You really don't deserve it, but now there's nothing I can do, so sleep in your only me memory of me, my dearest aunt. Here's a lullaby to close your eyes goodbye, you well always be in my heart, I don't feel enough for me to cry oh well, here's a lullaby to close your eyes goodbye... goodbye... goodbye... goodbye.🎶 *they found Paloma laying on the ground. The room was really cold. She had a few scares*

Evelyn: Paloma are you alright.

Paloma: *she was freezing* no.

Mewberty star: oh my God they torture Paloma.

Ice finn: does bastards. #south park anyone# *behind them all there was dipper and Mabel reverse fall where stood there*

Mabel reverse fall: well well what do we have here.

Wait soon for the next chapter

fuck this shit im out