dare 10

Puppyloverk dare: I dare red leader tord to kiss beast wirt.

Beast wirt: uhh no.

Red leader tord: ooh come on wirt.

Beast wirt: fuck off.

Red leader tord: its a dare so your gonna have to do it.

Beast wirt: well to bad I'm not gonna do it

Red leader tord: do you want to do it the easy way or the hard way.

Beast wirt: none of them since I'm not going to do it.

Red leader tord: find then its the hard way. *tord push wirt to the wall and tord starts kissing wirt neck*

Beast wirt: *blushing* wow tord stop.

Red leader tord: *blushing* not until you kiss me back.

Beast wirt: no way.

Red leader tord: find then I'll  continue. *wirt kick him, punch him, push him but, none of that work. Tord was stronger than wirt and, every time when tord kisses wirt neck more and, more wirt was getting weaker. Wirt kicks and punches were weak now like if a 4 year old was hitting you. Wirt had enough he was about to crash tord with his tree magic but, tord found wirt sweet spot of his neck and, wirt starts moaning. Now wirt was very weak*

Beast wirt: s-stop it

Red leader tord: I told you not until you kiss me back. *wirt know tord won't stop so he doesn't have a choice. Wirt gives up*

Beast wirt: f-find I'll do it just p-please stop.

Red leader tord: good boy. *wirt and tord starts kissing mouth to mount. They finished when they needed to gasp for air* you see it wasn't that bad.

Beast wirt: (oh god I won't be sleeping all night)

Red leader tord: so did you liked it.

Beast wirt: n-no I didn't.

Red leader tord: yes you did. So you want me to kiss you again.

Beast wirt: no j-just fuck off.

Red leader tord: alright I won't kiss you... for now

Paloma: Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.