ask 121

User58536754: if the creepypastas meets bad end friends then Paloma get to do her fabrit thing make room.

Slenderman: well hello paloma.

Paloma: Hello again slender.

Jeff the killer: Hey traitor.

Ice finn: what does he mean by traitor.

Paloma: It's a short story.

Jane the killer: Hey what's up Paloma its been so long.

Paloma: It's I haven't seen you for a long time

Sally: PALOMA.

Paloma: Sally. *Sally jumps to Paloma and, hugs her*

Sally: where were you. I was worried about you. I was starting to think that you were dead.

Paloma: Sally remember I can't die.

Sally: still I was worried. Why did you never came back.

Paloma: So slender never told you.

Sally: told me what? Papa what is Paloma talking about.

Slenderman: I kick her out.

Sally: what why.

Slenderman: because she was working for zalgo.

Paloma: for the last time slender I don't work for zalgo.

Jane the killer: yeah slender she never work with zalgo.

Birthday Mabel: ok I'm confused.

Paloma Alright. Bad end friends meet the creepypastas. Jeff the killer, Ben drowned, slenderman, eyeless Jack, laughing Jack, ticci Toby, masky, hoodie, Sally, bloody painter, homicidal liu, Jane the killer, smile dog, sonic.exe, tails doll, clockwork, dark link, lost silver, glitchy red, puppeteer, kagekao, nina the killer, zero, judge angel and, laughing jill.

Mewberty star: wow that was long.

Paloma: Yeah and creepypastas meet the bad end friends. Beast wirt, bipper, ice finn, demon Marco, mewberty star, evil morty, frisk genocide, birthday Mabel, Steven diamond and, red leader tord.

Demon Marco: so you used to live with the creepypastas.

Paloma: Yes.

Sonic.exe: so Paloma how's your demon life with killing.

Paloma: I haven't killed for a week.

Red leader tord: since when you kill.

Paloma: Oh come on I'm a demon that's what I do. Even Marco and, bipper kill too.

Bipper and, demon Marco: Yeah that's true.

Frisk genocide: Paloma how did you met the creepypastas.

Paloma: Well one day I was walking in the forest because I had I bad day so I need some space. Then I met Jane and we became friends. She took me were the creepypastas live and I live there for like 2 years. Then I got kick out because Mr. Skinny legs thinks I work for zalgo. Some creepypasta believe me that I don't work for zalgo and some didn't believe me. Then a year  later I met you guys and now here I am.

Beast wirt: that makes sense.

Paloma: Yeah. Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye. Everyone say bye.

Everyone: bye.