dare 24

Makaylasetty: okay, I think I have a good dare! I dare bipper to pretend like he is like he is going insane, and is about to kill everyone, but stools when the knife, or kill weapon is inches away from them. You have to do everyone!

Bipper: alright butterfly is going to hate me for this. *starts to act insane. Everyone else was in the living room. Paloma and finn were playing mortal kombat xl. Everyone else was I betting who would win in the game*

Ice finn: Haha yeah I win.

Paloma: but how.

Ice finn: well I'm the best gamer here you can't beat me.

Paloma: that's not fair

Ice finn: how is not fair.

Paloma: because you know this game more than me.

Ice finn: well you shouldn't have missed with me so now you own me a new game.

Paloma: oh fuck no. *everyone starts to hear bipper laughing instantly*

Bipper: HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Evil morty: ok bipper is on puberty now.

Bipper: hey guys want to play a game.

Mewberty star: bipper are you oka-

Bipper: *talks demonicly* yes I'm okay butterfly it's just I want to play with all of you. *turns black and red* let's play everybody.

Beast wirt: everyone run. *everyone runs away from bipper and they go to the forest*

Red leader tord: what got into him.

Demon Marco: I don't know, but we need to fight back.

Bipper: I found you. Now how is going to die first. *everyone was scared now and wait for bipper for what he was going to do. There was silence for 10 seconds and bipper started to laugh normally* Haha HAHAHAHA I can't believe you guys filled for it.

Everyone: wait what.

Bipper: you guys are so fucking gullible hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh you stupid ass.

Steven: this whole time it was a prank.

Bipper: well yeah it was, and it was funny.

Mewberty star: you asshole I'm going to slap you.

Bipper: but you still love me.

Paloma: anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them up and I well see you guys next time bye.

Red leader tord: bye everyone.

Beast wirt: see y'all soon.

Bipper: farewell humans.

Ice finn: goodbye everyone.

Demon Marco: see you guys later.

Mewberty star: bye bye.

Evil morty: later.

Frisk genocide: see ya.

Birthday Mabel: byyyyyyyyyye.

Steven diamond: later everyone.