ask 131 and paloma is back to normal

Wafflepan: now for the lighter question so anyone else your thinking of asking to be a bad end friends? (Brainwashed max, mother widow, mirror lapis, TKO, akumatized ladybug and, cat noir and, devil servant cuphead and mugman are off limits since they since they are considered by many to already be bad end friends).

Beast wirt: we asked them is they want to be with out team but the all said no.

5 year old Paloma: I kinda feel weird right now- *poof paloma turn back in to her normal age as a 14 year old teenager*

Ice finn: hey look paloma is back to normal.

Paloma: finally I'm back from the dead. And I forgot how was I when I was little.

Demon Marco: good thing your back to normal.

Paloma: Yeah.

Demon Marco: soooo you do say I'm cute when I'm sleeping.

Paloma: *blushing* w-what no.

Demon Marco: paloma I know you well and, I can tell that your lying.

Paloma: *blushing* prove it.

Demon Marco: your blushing so that means that you do love me after all.

Paloma: *blushing* (god why do you have to be act like this some times to me) fine I mean it.

Demon Marco: *Marco acts like he didn't heard that* what was that I couldn't hear what you said.

Paloma: I said I mean it. I do think your cute.

Demon Marco: see you don't need to lie on me.

Paloma: Yeah yeah. Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.

Demon Marco: see you guys later.