meme 3

*it was 11 pm and we all went to bed*

Ice Finn: hey everyone are you all asleep.

Mewberty star: no not at all.

Bipper: me neither.

Beast wirt: guys sleep.

Birthday mabel: hey everyone let's do a sleep over in the living room.

Evil morty: boo lame.

Beast wirt: sleep.

Paloma: Come on it well be kinda fun besides I'm bored.

Frisk genocide: yeah I'm in.

Paloma: *everyone else join in except for wirt* hey wirt aren't you coming.

Beast wirt: no I want to go to sleep.

Paloma: fine enjoy yourself. *everyone else was in the living room and we all had fun*

Beast wirt: ahhhhhhh. *there was a lot of noise in the living room and wirt couldn't sleep*

In 3 am in the morning.

Paloma: hey you guys are you sleepy now.

Mewberty star: yeah I I'm. *everyone else was sleepy now and we all went to bed*

In 5 am in the morning.

Beast wirt: * he woke up to go to the bathroom when he got into the living room he saw a lot of mess he got pissed off* oh god look at this it disgusting in here I can't take it anymore. *he went to the kitchen* WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS MESS. you know what fine. I'M TIRED Y'ALL BITCHS Y'ALL MADE ME LOSE MY MIND Y'ALL. WERE ARE THE FUCKING POTS. Find them. NOW Y'ALL GET THE HELL UP. *he started to make a lot of noise with the pots* get you ass up y'all. *he started to go to everyone's rooms to make noise*

Frisk genocide: what the hell is that noise.

Paloma: Its 5 am in the morning go back to bed.

Beast wirt: I didn't sleep cuz of y'all your never gonna sleep cuz of me wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow get the fuck up. Alright I'll get something louder I'll get something louder.

Paloma: Shut up.

Beast wirt: SHUT UP Y'ALL WANT ME TO SHUT UP WELL THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ALL MOTHER FUCKING DAY. Come on now wake up.

Demon Marco: what's the problem.

Beast wirt: Come on now. I didn't sleep cuz of y'all bitch no sleep.

Demon Marco: what did I do.

Beast wirt: y'all noise all of y'all.

Demon Marco: you ain't got no right to wake us all

Beast wirt: yes I do.

*we all went to see the argue of wirt and Marco*

Demon Marco: no you don't

Beast wirt: yes I do and I'll continue to do it I have a problem with all of y'all.

Demon Marco: and you didn't even have to make that noise.

Beast wirt: yes I do.

Demon Marco: I'm gonna fucking kill you

Beast wirt: yeah your kill me and I don't care causes everyone of you is a mother fucking bitch. You'll see when you get it asshole.

Demon Marco: see me when I kick your ass.

Beast wirt: Ok.

Demon Marco: kiss my ass then.