ask 130

Wafflepan: OK on to the big one so how do you guys feel about technically having your own shows and videos games? And do you watch them? (Technically because they are about your good ending counterpart) if you do watch them, bipper, Mabel how do you feel about the ending to gravity falls? Wirt how do you feel about the ending of over the garden wall? Frisk what are your thoughts on the main 2 endings of undertale (true pacifist and genocide)? Steven, star, Marco how do you feel about recent events that have happened within your own shows? Finn what are your thoughts on the fact that adventure time is ending? Tord do you have any words of encouragement for your old friends because I had heard through the grapevine (fandom films on eddsworld) that your friends were being harassed by some of their fans (I don't watch rick and morty so sorry  evil morty).

Bipper: I can't that 6 fingers freak you defeated me.

Birthday Mabel: I'm happy that the other me from another dimension has a good ending.

Beast wirt: I feel a bit happy that my brother didn't in the other dimension.

Frisk genocide: Well I kinda feel sorry for killing sans

Steven diamond: I can't believe that my mom is pink diamond.

Mewberty star: my magic wand looks way more cool now.

Demon Marco: I'm going to have a brother.

5 year old Paloma: congratulations Marco.

Ice finn: I kinda miss my old life back then when I was with Jake.

Red leader tord: I well see each other  again some day.

Evil morty: it's fine if you don't watch my show I did really care. Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and we well write them next time later.

5 year old Paloma: Bye.

Beast wirt: see y'all soon

Bipper: farewell humans.

Ice finn: goodbye guys.

Demon Marco: see you guys later.

Mewberty star: bye bye.

Frisk genocide: see yea.

Birthday Mabel: byyyyyyyyyye.

Steven diamond: later guys.

Red leader tord: bye everyone.