ask 101

Thecharafc ask: welp, let's get going! I'll make the shape of the puppet while you make the clothes ok mabes? Is it ok if I call you mabes? idk why, I just like nicknames.

Birthday mabel: Sure you can call me mabes. Now let's go and make puppet dipper.

Thecharafc: ok.

Beast wirt: mabel who is he/she.

Paloma: he/she is thecharafc. He/she is here to help mabel with something.

Beast wirt: ok but he/she better not tell anyone were we are.

Birthday mabel: don't worry he/she won't. Alright let's get started. *mabel and thecharafc started to make puppet dipper. Mabel was make the clothes and thecharafc was make the puppet. In 2 hours later mabel and thecharafc finished with puppet dipper*

Thecharafc: there done.

Birthday mabel: great now wait for a 1 second. Paloma.

Paloma: What is it mabel?

Birthday mabel: since I know you can see ghost can you call dipper please for his new body.

Paloma: Alright. *i went to find bipper* Hey dipper.

Spirit dipper: what is it.

Paloma: come with me I'm sure you well like this. *dipper followed me to mabel's room*

Birthday mabel: is he here now.

Paloma: Yes.

Spirit dipper: *dipper look at the puppet and was surprised* wow you made that.

Paloma: No it was mabel and thecharafc *dipper look at mabel and thecharafc and was very thankful for them* so what are you waiting for go to your new body.

Spirit dipper: oh yeah right. *dipper gets into the puppet and the puppet starts moving* did it work?

Birthday mabel: *mabel was very happy* YES YOUR BACK. *mabel starts hugging bipper and thecharafc* thecharafc thank you thank you thank you thank you soooooooo much.

Thecharafc: your welcome.

Birthday mabel: dipper I'm so happy I have you back I missed you so much.

Puppet dipper: I miss so much too mabel. *they both started crying joyfully*

Paloma: well I'm happy for both of you. Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.

Birthday mabel: byyyyyyyyye.

Puppet dipper: see yea next time.

Thecharafc: see yea.