ask 134

User58536754: I got a question do u guys sometimes get mad at a girl to the point were u want to rip there tit off and make them eat it are am I just homicidal.

Demon Marco and paloma: Yes.

Mewberty star: what happened.

Paloma: Well.

Flashback a few hours ago

*Marco, and Paloma were hanging out in their human form. They were walking in the street and talking about some stuff*

Demon Marco: so the slenderman movie is out. Want to watch it tomorrow with me.

Paloma: Yeah sure I don't have nothing to do tomorrow so I'm free. *there were two girls who were staring at Marco, and Paloma. They were paloma's classmates. They were whispering*

Kimberly: look it's the slut.

Karina: and it looks like she's going to fuck that guy. *if you're name is Kimberly, or karina then think of a another name*

Paloma: damn it.

Demon Marco: you know them.

Paloma: Yeah their just hoes in my school. *the girls heard what Paloma said*

Kimberly: what the hell did you just said.

Karina: who do you think you are you emo freak.

Paloma: I am not emo. (It's gothic for fuck sake)

Kimberly: no wonder mexicans are so stupid. *when Marco, and Paloma heard they got anger*

Demon Marco: did she just said that.

Karina: of course she said that you asshole. You all Mexicans should have die. *Paloma, and Marco look at other, and they know what they are going to do. Marco, and Paloma turn into their demon form*

Kimberly: what the hell.

Karina: oh my god.

Demon Marco: listen the people who should actually be die is you two.

Paloma: Sweet nightmares. *and by that Paloma, and Marco killed both of the girls*

Demon Marco: we need to run now.

End of flashback

Demon Marco: and that's what happened.

Ice finn: wow that's racist.

Paloma: Yep anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.

Ice finn: goodbye guys.

Demon Marco: see you guys later.

Mewberty star: bye bye.