dare 4

Maryadei dare: I dare bipper to drink milk with vinegar or something.

Paloma: This is going to make him drunk but oh well. *everyone comes to see bipper*

Bipper: *he drinks the milk with vinegar* mmm it taste good I have to have more.

9 mike with vinegar later.

Paloma: Ok he got drunk.

Bipper: were is the princess star I must save her.

Paloma: Uhh guys a little help here please.

Bipper: ahh there you are butterfly.

Paloma: Wait I'm not star I'm paloma look star is right behind. *he didn't listen to what I said next grabbed my arm tight and hold me up* ow bipper put me down your hurting me. *Marco ran towards bipper and  punches him in the face*

Demon marco: don't you ever hurt her ever again. *he said that in a deep voice*

Bipper: so you are cheating with me with that monster.

Demon Marco: *when he said that  marco wanted to kill bipper so badly but he couldn't* your just stupid right now because your drunk.

Bipper: listen her star is my so gave he-

Mewberty star: *Star got my hammer and hit bipper in the head and past out* sorry bipper but it was for your own good. *she takes bipper to his room*

Demon Marco: paloma are you ok.

Paloma: yeah I'm fine don't worry about it

Demon Marco: just making sure your okay.

Paloma: And Marco thank you for saving me.

Demon Marco: no problem well see you later.

Paloma: Later Marco anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I will write them next bye.