the end chapter 7

Previously

Mabel reverse fall: well well what do we have here. *everyone turned around and quickly got in position ready to fight*

Dipper reverse fall: seriously you guys want to fight please you all are weak.

Mabel reverse fall: we can beat you guys in 5 seconds.

Ice finn: you bastards I'm going to kill you for what you did to my sister. *finn iced dipper and Mabel reverse fall but easily break out of the ice and Mabel reverse fall grabs  ice finn's neck and throws him to the roof and falls to the ground and gets knocked out*

Mabel reverse fall: that was fun let's do it again. Now who is next. *now the battle begin everyone ran  towards dipper and Mabel reverse fall. Mabel and dipper reverse fall both had a baby blue necklace and bipper notice it and speaks in minds with Paloma and Marco*

Bipper: (hey Paloma, Marco do you both see the necklaces that these two have)

Demon Marco: (yeah what about it)

Bipper: (in there necklace they have that's where they keep the powers that they have been stealing from others demons. We have to get those necklaces and break it into pieces. Paloma you and the girls go fight with Mabel fall. Me and Marco and the boys well this asshole)

Paloma: (alright on it) hey girls why don't we settle this woman to woman.

Mabel reverse fall: oh really you think you girls can beat me Haha you all are weak. *all the girls went to fight to Mabel reverse fall*

Star: *gets her wand* narwhal blast. *her magic hits right at Mabel reverse fall*

Mabel reverse fall: how dare you. Now you are going to get it.

Mewbarty star: I don't think so. *mewbarty star uses her purple web and sticks it at Mabel reverse fall eyes*

Mabel reverse fall: what did you do to my eyes I can't see. *frisk genocide cuts Mabel reverse fall hair and the original frisk breaks Mabel reverse fall left arm* ahhhhhh you rats look what you have done.

Frisk genocide and frisk: 🎶we are stronger than you.🎶

Birthday Mabel and original Mabel: it's makeover time. *birthday Mabel and original Mabel gets out a bag of pink glitter in their sleeves and pours it to Mabel reverse fall eyes*

Mabel reverse fall: ahhhhhhhhhh it burns like hell.

Mabel: for your eyes can be sparkly.

Birthday Mabel: now the lipstick. *out of nowhere birthday Mabel gets a pink lipstick and rubs it to Mabel reverse fall lips* what have you done to me I look disgusting.

Mabel: exactly that's what you deserve it.

Mabel reverse fall: you are so dead. *Mabel reverse fall her was about to use her powers to kill birthday Mabel and original Mabel but there deaths never came. Evelyn was protecting them with her powers*

Evelyn: you are not hurting them.

Paloma: evelyn get the necklace she has.

Mabel reverse fall: NO. *evelyn get the necklace off Mabel reverse fall neck and destroys the necklace* NOOOOOOOOOO. *a lot of colors come out of the necklace and went to different directions*

Evelyn: alright Paloma I'll let you the rest since I know you can't hold your insanity.

Frisk genocide: ok this is going to be bloody