kidnapped chapter 2

previously

Mewberty star: ugh what happened.

Ice finn: wait were is Paloma, bipper, and Marco.

Beast wirt: their gone. They kidnapped them.

Red leader tord: where did they go.

Frisk genocide: he might know where. *frisk point at Will. They took Will to the nursery room*

Birthday Mabel: do you guys think he's still alive.

Evil morty: yes he's breathing. *Will finally woke up*

Beast wirt: good thing that you're awake. We need your help do you know where our friends are. *Will couldn't speak. He lost his voice*

Steven diamond: he can't speak.

Birthday Mabel: I got this. *Mabel gave Will a piece of paper and a pen. Will started writing*

Will: *writes* I I'm sorry if I cannot speak.

Beast wirt: that's alright. Do you know where our friends are.

Will: *writes* yes their in my dimension where I live.

Ice finn: and can you take us there.

Will: *writes* I wish I could but I can't. I am very weak. I lost my powers.

Mewberty star: is there any another way we can find them.

Will: *writes* yes but you need a demon who can open a portal to another dimension.

Evil morty: why can't you talk.

Will: *writes* when some demons lose their powers they can't talk, they can't see, and they can't move. And some demons die and they can't come back to life.

Birthday Mabel: now how can we find a demon who can open a portal.

Evil morty: hmm... *Morty thought of a idea* I think I know how. follow me everyone. *everyone follows morty to his lab*

Frisk genocide: so how are we gonna to get Paloma, bipper, and Marco.

Evil morty: we are not.

Steven diamond: then why did you said you know how.

evil morty: well let's change that and let's say I think I know someone who can.

Red leader tord: then who is it.

evil morty: everyone remembers our good ending versions.

Everyone except tord: oh yeah.

Red leader tord: wait what.

Evil morty: oh it's a long story. You weren't here in that time.

Red leader tord: oh.

Evil morty: well you guys remember Evelyn the good ending of Paloma.

Beast wirt: yes why.

Evil morty: don't you get it she might be still a demon. That means she can help us open a portal.

Ice finn: yeah but how are you going to get her here.

Evil morty: I have a machine portal that I can get her.

Mewberty star: wait if you have a machine portal does that mean you can get bipper, Paloma, and Marco back.

Evil morty: well no because I don't know which dimension. But luckily I know which dimension are our good endings are. *morty went to his machine portal and opened it portal and get the good endings and brought them to their dimension*

Wirt: why are we here again.

Beast wirt: we need your guys help us.

Finn: why what happened.

Mewberty star: one of our friends have been kidnapped and we don't know were they go.

Dipper: and who got kidnapped.

Frisk genocide: Marco, Paloma, and bipper.

Evelyn: and do you guys know why they kidnapped them.

Birthday Mabel: I think it's because they want their powers I don't know.

Evelyn: how did this all start. *the bad end friends explained what happened when Paloma, bipper, and Marco got kidnapped*

Beast wirt: and that's what happened. So well you guys help us.

Good end friends: yes.

Beast wirt: thank you all. Evelyn are you still a demon.

Evelyn: what how do you guys know I'm a demon.

Mewberty: well since we know Paloma is a demon maybe you are a demon too.

Evelyn: well yes but I am not a bad killer demon.

Frisk genocide: we don't need you to kill. We just want to know of you can find our friends.

Evelyn: well yes I know a way to find them. When was the last time you guys saw them.

Ice finn: in the living room. *everyone went to the living room. Evelyn found some footprints and touch it and sees in her mind were does it lead to*

Evelyn: alright I know what dimension they are. *evelyn opens a portal and everyone goes to that portal. Everyone was now on a different dimension*

Birthday Mabel: what is this place.

Evelyn: this is reverse fall.

Now to Paloma, bipper, and Marco. They were all chained up by the wall and they woke up in a dark room with only one lap.

Bipper: ugh where the hell are we.

Paloma: why the fuck are we chained up.

Demon Marco: what is this place.

Dipper reverse fall: looks like you guys finally awake. * dipper and Mabel reverse fall came out*

Demon Marco: chains oh place. *Marco broke free from a chains but the chains came back together and Marco was chained up again* oh god fucking damn it.

Dipper: it's impossible for demon get out of those chains. Only a human can  get you free.

Paloma: why are we her.

Mabel reverse fall: didn't we tell you sweetheart we want your powers.

Demon Marco: but why.

Dipper reverse fall: for we can be powerful. We can role the world and the universe.

Bipper: in your dreams we are not going to give you our powers.

Mabel reverse fall: we know you not so that's why we are going to take it.

Dipper reverse fall: but for not we have to wait for the great moment.

Paloma: what great moment.

Mabel reverse fall: oh you well see soon but for now just wait.

Demon Marco: well soon our friends well come and well kick you sorry ass.

Dipper reverse fall: but they don't even know where you guys are.

Bipper: once we get out of this I am going to-

Dipper reverse fall: do what huh gone kill us. No we are going to kill you.

Mabel reverse fall: we know what are your powers. We know what are you thinking. We know everything about you guys. Like for example her *Mabel reverse fall points to Paloma* she kill her aunt. Am I right paloma. *Paloma thought of her past and she got more angry*

Paloma: that's none of your business.

Dipper reverse fall: we guess what. It is now. Oh we have to get going. We have to finish something. We well be back so. *and with that dipper and Mabel reverse fall left bipper, Paloma, and Marco alone*

Wait soon for the next chapter.