the torture chapter 4

Paloma: hey guys I just want to say that I'm making a youtube channel and it's called Paloma wolf so if you like you can watch my videos if you guys like. This is how my youtube channel looks like.

 This is how my youtube channel looks like

Paloma: so yeah that's how it looks like. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Previously

Pacifica: yeah. Alright everyone just follow me. *everyone follows Pacifica and gideon to where are Mabel and dipper reverse fall*

Now with Paloma, bipper, and Marco. They where separated by different rooms. They were chained up again. They finally woke up.

Bipper: are you fucking serious back in to this damn room ugh. *bipper looks around and doesn't sees Paloma and Marco* (wait where are you) *dipper reverse fall comes to the room*

Dipper reverse fall: ah finally you are awake. *dipper reverse fall brought torture tools* now we can help have fun.

Bipper: seriously have you forgotten that pain is fun to me. Oh you have so much to learn. When well you learn. #baldi's basics anyone 😄#

Dipper reverse fall: ugh you are lucky. I'm going to find a way to make you suffer. *dipper reverse fall left the living bipper alone. Mabel reverse fall went to the room were Paloma is at and she also brought torture tools*

Paloma: wh-what how did get back here. *Paloma sees that bipper and Marco not with her*

Mabel reverse fall: so you were trying to escape.

Paloma: why are you here and where are my friends.

Mabel reverse fall: oh you're friends you well never see them again.

Paloma: yeah right I always find a way to see them again.

Mabel reverse fall: seriously well I don't think they mind to torture you don't they. *Paloma sees that Mabel reverse fall has a torture tools with her*

Paloma: so you're going to torture me.

Mabel reverse fall: yes and it well be fun.

Paloma: hahaha bring it on. *Paloma can kinda hold on the pain but it does hurt her. Mabel reverse fall gets a spiky baseball bat*

Mabel reverse fall: oh you well soon be crying, screaming and suffering from pain. Mabel reverse fall starts hitting Paloma with the spiky baseball. Paloma was trying not to scream. Paloma just groans at the pain she was kinda used of this since she hurt her self so many times before. Paloma starting to coughing out blood and she is bleedin*

Paloma: *cough* Haha is that all you got. *cough*

Mabel reverse fall: looks like you can hold the pain a lot can you. Well we can take this more painful. *Mabel reverse fall went closer to Paloma*

Paloma: what are you doi- *Paloma was cut off by Mabel reverse fall putting her hand and cover Paloma eyes with Mabel reverse fall*

Mabel reverse fall: I'm going break your mind. *Paloma starts to see illusions of people loved ones are being killed. Kids getting their hands off. Loved ones hanging in a tree. People being burned alive. Whispers saying 'your nothing'. 'You're worthless in this world'. 'No one loves You'. 'Just kill yourself no one well remember you'. 'You were a mistake'. Paloma starts to laugh insanely*

Paloma: hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA.

Mabel reverse fall: now what is making you laugh.

Paloma: *smirks* oh you don't know what I been throw. Do you think that's going to break my mind. My mind has been broken since a long time ago. And your doing a selfish job torturing me.

Mabel reverse fall: *smirks* oh but I wasn't done yet. *all what Paloma just saw was now gone. Everything was black like her favorite color. She was confused.

Paloma: (serious she thinks that darkness well scare me. Darkness is my friend) *Paloma step trial of blood. Paloma then started to felt something wasn't right about it. She follows the trial of blood and far from her sees a body. She gets closer to the body and finally sees that it was her aunt. Paloma didn't want to be reminded about death of her aunt. Paloma rage came and yells* DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY TO YOU IT'S NOT. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO SUFFER FOR A LONG TIME. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE THE BLOOD OF YOUR LOVED ONES IN YOUR HANDS. YOU DON'T KNOW HAVE IT FEELS TO BE BROKEN. COME OUT WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE AND FIGHT ME. *Paloma said that in a demonic voice. Paloma was more angry than usual. Anger had control her. She wanted to kill Mabel reverse fall so badly. Paloma did not notice that her aunt was alive in Paloma illusion, but in reality she is not alive*

Deanna: how could you do this to me. I loved you. *Paloma was froze when she heard that voice. She turned her head slowly* looks like I was right this whole time. Demons are cold blooded, they don't have a soul and no mercy. *Paloma was shocked by seeing her aunt alive. She wasn't even sure if this was a illusion or not. Paloma heart sink when she saw her aunt. She never knew that her aunt would something like that. Paloma sees the wound in her aunt chest when she killed* what's wrong is like you have seen a ghost... oh I know why it's because you killed me.

Paloma: n-no this is not real. Thi-this is illusion it has to be.

Deanna: oh my little one, this is your nightmare. You have been sent so much pain to my death. It's all your fault that I'm dead. You are disgusting to my life. I bit that you were happy to kill me.

Paloma: *tears came down to her cheek* no that's not true. I never wanted a do that. I regret what I did to you.

Deanna: then why did you kill me, huh?

Paloma: BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF CONTROL. I COULDN'T HANDLE MY ANGER AND YOU KNOW I GET OUT OF CONTROL. IT WAS A ACCIDENT I SWEAR.

Deanna: ha really. What a worthless bitch. Do you really think that I loved you. *Paloma aunt walk towards her and slaps Paloma. Paloma was shocked what her aunt did to her*

Paloma: (this isn't her) you are not my aunt. My aunt is the most greatest kindness and sweetest woman in my family.

Deanna: oh shut up alright. *paloma aunt pushes her to the ground and Paloma noticing that her aunt has a weapon not just one, but a lot of weapons on her side on the floor* I hope you enjoy your pain.

Wait soon for the next chapter.