kidnapped 2 chapter 3

Paloma: hey guys before we start I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a while it just I was thinking of new ideas of the next chapter. When you make a book on wattpad you take time to think what are you going to write in the next chapter and you think of ideas. Also the picture gif you guys see  up there its me my boomoji. You guys can download it for free and make your own avatar. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Previously

Dipper reverse fall: well guess what. It is now. Oh we have a get going. We have to finish something. We well be back. *and with that dipper and Mabel reverse fall left the room leaving Paloma, bipper, and Marco alone*

Demon Marco: now how are we going to get out of here. *Paloma looked at the roof and saw a spider*

Paloma: guys look up there. *bipper and Marco look at the spider*

Bipper: okay... what about the spider.

Paloma: you can't contact with.

Bipper: uh no.

Paloma: well lucky for me I can.

Demon Marco: and how actually is spider going to help us get free.

Paloma: just watch. * Paloma contact with the spider and the spider came down from the roof. The spider went to the keyhole of the chains that Paloma was chained up. A few seconds unchained* and that's how a spider can help. Thanks little one. I'm gonna call you... tiny.

Bipper: alright you got your pet spider now get us out of these chains.

Paloma: oh yeah I almost forgot you guys.

Demon Marco: what.

Paloma: just kidding. *Paloma help out bipper and Marco out of the chains* and done.

Bipper: finally now let's get out of here. *Paloma, bipper, and Marco got out of the room and but when they got out they found 5 Guardians men*

Man 1: you kids are not going anywhere.

Man 3: these kids think that they are so tougher than us.

Man 5: but you don't know if they are dangerous.

Man 2: seriously are you scared of 3 little shits.

Man 4: yeah what are they going to do kill us.

Bipper, demon Marco, and Paloma: yes. *when they said that they killed the 5 man*

Demon Marco: now that is out of the way we can lea- uhh bipper what is that on your neck. *there was a needle shot in bipper neck*

Bipper: what is that in Paloma cheek.

Paloma: what is that in Marco forehead. *they all had need shot and there vision was starting to get blurry and they started to act a bit stupid*

Demon Marco: hey is it just me who can see a lot fucking pink fairies everywhere.

Paloma: shut up you asshole. *Paloma falls to the floor* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mommy I need a hug.

Bipper: *gasp* look is that dumbass Santa Claus. Hey why didn't you gave me my Christmas gift. *they all 3 passed out. Their a guard who shot at them and Mabel and dipper reverse fall where there too*

Dipper reverse fall: now that they are out put them to another room.

Mabel reverse fall: and separate them so they can not find each other ever again. This is there last time they well ever see each. * the guard separated Paloma, bipper, and Marco into different rooms so they can never see each other ever again*

Now with bad and good end friends.  They were wondering the town a bit in reverse falls.

Birthday Mabel: wow this looks like a bit like gravity falls.

Mabel: maybe because it is gravity and.

Dipper: are you sure that they are in this dimension because it looks like you brought me and Mabel back to gravity falls.

Evelyn: I am 100% sure that this is the place where they are. Besides I can sense them they are in this dimension. *then Pacifica north west from reverse falls saw the bad and good end friends and she wanted to introduce and be friends with them along with Gideon*

Pacifica: hey there my name is Pacifica north west and this is my cousin Gideon. We have never seen you guys before. Are you guys new to this town?

Gideon: I don't think we should talk to them. They kinda give me the creeps.

Pacifica: but they look really cool and maybe we can be friends with them. Sorry about my cousin he doesn't trust no one new in this town unless he can know you a bit more.

Mabel: hey my name is Mab-

Gideon: ahhhhhh it her.

Pacifica: ugh when well you leave my cousin alone. He doesn't like you.

Mabel: wait what?

Pacifica: you heard me he doesn't like you.

Mabel: oh right everything is different in this dimension.

Dipper: finally you understand something. *Mabel went to dipper and punch him in the shoulder*

Mabel: shut up.

Gideon: wait another dimension.

Evelyn: alright don't tell anyone but we are.

Star: from a another dimension.

Pacifica: wow really that's so cool. So you guys have powers.

Beast wirt: well some of us are.

Gideon: well why are you guys here in this dimension. Kidnapped us and kill us all.

Pacifica: gideon. Sorry again about my cousin.

Mabel: that's alright right that's how my brother is too.

Pacifica: also I'm sorry for yelling at you I didn't know you were from a another dimension. It just you guys in this dimension are like evil. But you guys look more better in this way. Can we be friends.

Mabel: sure.

Evelyn: so do you guys know were are the versions of Mabel and dipper in this dimension.

Pacifica: sure why.

Mewberty star: we need to save our friends so can you help us.

Gideon: hmm I don't know.

Pacifica: come gideon please. It might be fun it like adventure. Please please please.

Gideon: ugh fine but I have a bad feeling about this.

Pacifica: yeah. Alright everyone just follow me. *everyone follows pacifica and gideon where dipper and Mabel reverse fall are*

Wait soon for the next chapter.