dare 11

Maryadie: I dare genderbend mewberty star to wrap every girl with his purple web.

Mewberty star: alright let me just sneak in paloma's room and get the potion. *star sneaks in paloma's room and gets the potion* alright now let's do this. *star drinks the potion and it tasted bad* ugh paloma what did you put in this potion. Oh god I think I'm gonna throw up. *star turn into a boy* well I'm back as a boy again. Now where are the girls. *frisk, Mabel and, paloma are playing granny on paloma's phone*

Birthday Mabel: aahhh granny is coming what do I do.

Frisk genocide: hide somewhere that she won't find you. *star is behind the girls*

Mewberty star: hey girls what are you doing~.

Paloma: Uhh star why are you a boy.

Mewberty star: oh its just for a dare~. *paloma, Mabel and frisk look at other and knew this was bad*

Frisk, Mabel paloma: run.

Mewberty star: came back here I'm not gonna bite. I'm just going to wrap you up with my web. *the girls are hiding in the closet*

Frisk genocide: it dark in here.

Birthday Mabel: who is touching my neck.

Paloma: umm girls.

Frisk genocide: hahaha okay who is tickling me.

Paloma: Girls.

Frisk and, Mabel: what is it.

Paloma: It's star.

Frisk genocide: how do you know that.

Paloma: I can see in the dark.

Birthday Mabel: how is that even impossible.

Paloma: Uhhhhh forget what I said and let's get out of here.

Mewberty star: you girls are not going anywhere. *star wrap the girls*

Birthday Mabel: great we're fucked.

Frisk genocide: why are you doing this.

Mewberty star: I told you its just for a dare.

Paloma: Okay you got us now get us out. *star help them out of here purple web* anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I well write them next time bye.

Mewberty star: bye bye.

Frisk genocide: see yes.

Birthday Mabel: byyyyyyyyyye.