change of gender

*beast wirt want to paloma room to get some potions that he needs*

Knock knock

Paloma: come in. *paloma was reading a book*

Beast wirt: hey paloma do you mind if I borrow some of your potions.

Paloma: Sure just be careful with them. Some potions are very strong.

Beast wirt: alright thanks. *he gets some potions and leaves paloma room*

Paloma: well I finish reading. It time for me to take a shower.

Meanwhile

Beast wirt: hey morty I need your help.

Evil morty: ugh why.

Beast wirt: it well be fast come on.

Evil morty: find. *wirt was almost done with his work. Everything was going well but, there's always something bad has to happen*

Beast wirt: alright morty would you give me that green potion right there.

Evil morty: *morty gets a blue potion* this one.

Beast wirt: no idiot that's color blue so carefully put it back were it was. *morty accidentally drops the blue potion* what the hell did you do.

Evil morty: I accidentally dropped it.

Beast wirt: these potions are very strong. Now it going to infect everyone in the house. Read the letter and tell me what potion is that.

Evil morty: I don't know it only has symbols. *the symbols are that switch of gender.wirt and morty turn into girl*

Evil morty: hahaha wirt your a girl.

Beast wirt: idiot its the potion of chang of gender.

Evil morty: well at least your not that bad.

Beast wirt: your also a girl.

Evil morty: *morty looks at himself in the mirror* haha I have boobs now.

Beast wirt: let's go see who else got infected. *wirt and morty went to see if everyone else there gender haved change. Everyone was traumatized about what they are now. Wirt explains what happened*

Mewberty star: wirt how long are we going to be like this.

Beast wirt: I don't really know.

Evil morty: hahaha star is still ugly then usual. The only thing that change about her is her hair and, the way her body looks like now.

Mewberty star: shut up or I'll well hit your fuckin eye so you can get another eyepiece.

Evil morty: you can't hit me. I'm a girl now man don't hit girls remember.

Mewberty star: your lucky that there's no potion that well take the stupid out of you.

Frisk genocide: looks like our clothes haved change too.

Ice finn: its a bit weird.

Demon Marco: we can tell paloma. She the one who made the potions and, knows how to make us back to normal.

Beast wirt: your right and, talking about paloma where is she.

Demon Marco: she's taking a shower.

Beast wirt: do you guys think that she change too.

Paloma: AAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Evil morty: hahaha looks like yes. *paloma comes in*