what happening chapter 1

*it was a normal day for the bad end friends. They are all hangout in the living room. Everyone was playing turth or dare and every dared finn, and Paloma to dress up as markiplier and jacksepticeye*

Paloma: ~hello everybody my name is markiplier~.

Ice finn: *wpsh* top to the morning ladies my name is jacksepticeye.

Birthday Mabel: can you guys sing all the way to the space brofist.

Paloma: Yeah but we need some one to act like pewdiepie. I'll be pewdiepie.

Ice finn: but who is going to be markiplier.

Demon Marco: I well. *Marco change into markiplier*

Paloma: Alright in 3..2..1 *finn, Marco, and Paloma started singing*

Demon Marco: 🎶oh, that's so cool so cool! My computer can't handle the rendering. Oh, that's so cool! So cool! Oh, it's so pretty! So pretty! There are billions and billions of stars. There are billions and billions of galaxies. There's nothing I like more than space so let's blow something up here let's blow something up here🎶.

Ice finn: 🎶all the way to fuckin' victory town. All the way feels good to be a winner. Every now and then I believe in you. I believe, I believe in you. I believe, I believe in steve in steve grab the glory all the way to victory🎶.

Paloma: 🎶do you know how pewdie says goodbye? Close your hand let's give this thing a try! Everyone just wants to fist this guy! Pewdiepie-ie, pewdiepie-ie brofist🎶.

Demon Marco: 🎶every tiny spac is probably a star its so big every spac! So big! I would love every struggle the terrible experience that it may or may not be with certain death on the horizon just for a chance to go into space!🎶

Ice finn: 🎶all the way keep on dancing! All the way keep on flying! All the way keep going you got this! All the way! Way! All the way keep on dancing! All the way keep on flying! All the way keep going! Keep on! Keep going! Keep on! Hello, little potatoman your the one who that always causes trouble see you have, like, fake tickets dontcha? That's bad, that's bad, that's bad, that's bad, he got shot! nooooo! Little potatoman you were always my favorite🎶.

Paloma: 🎶maybe you wanna quit when things fail but you can't just fail when things quit. Maybe you wanna quit when things fail but you can't just fail when things quit🎶.

Demon Marco: 🎶oh, that's do cool so cool! My computer can't handle the rendering. Oh that's so cool! So cool! Oh, it's so pretty! So pretty! There are billions and billions of stars. There are billions and billions of galaxies. There's nothing I like more than space so let's blow something up, let's  blow something up here oh, that's so cool🎶. *they finish singing*

Ice finn: let's just say that jacksepticeye is better.

Demon Marco: what no markiplier is.

Ice finn: no jacksepticeye is.

Demon Marco: markiplier.

Ice finn: jacksepticeye.

Demon Marco: markiplier.

Ice finn: jacksepticeye.

Demon Marco: MARKIPLIER.

Ice finn: JACKSEPTICEYE.

Paloma: woah boys, jacksepticeye, and markiplier are both better but... PEWDIEPIE IS MORE BETTER haha.

Demon Marco, and ice finn: seriously Paloma.

Paloma: okay okay. Jacksepticeye, markiplier, and pewdiepie are the greatest ok now stop fighting and let's get along alright kids. Wait... since when do I act like a mom. * then something break down from the roof. It was Will*

Bipper: Will what the hell the are you doing- *when bipper saw Will, he looked liked he was about to die* Will what happened to you.

Will: you... have... to... run. *he said as he pass out. Then dipper, and Mabel from reverse fall come out if no where*

Dipper reverse fall: well well well what do we have here.

Mabel reverse fall: it's Bill cipher the demon we been looking for.

Bipper: what do you want.

Mabel reverse fall: we want you.

Dipper reverse fall: hold up there look. *Mabel, and dipper reverse fall look at Paloma, and Marco and they both smirk* their two more demons in here.

Demon Marco: we are not going anywhere with you guys.

Mabel reverse fall: well if you don't came with us then we are going have a fight.

Bipper: there's 11 of us and 2 of you so we can beat the shit out of you guys. *the bad end friends and dipper, and Mabel from reverse fall started fighting. Dipper, and Mabel from reverse fall were more powerful and more stronger* bipper how are you guys more powerful.

Dipper reverse fall: we have been stalling powers from many demons and we want more. Now sleep you three. *dipper and Mabel reverse fall got bipper, Paloma, and Marco and knock them out. Dipper, and Mabel reverse fall look at the rest of the bad end friends and dipper reverse fall made them black out. Dipper, and Mabel reverse fall took bipper, Paloma, and Marco to another dimension. A few hours later the bad end friends woke up*

Mewberty star: ugh what happened.

Ice finn: wait were is paloma, bipper, and Marco.

Wait soon for the next chapter