ask 8

Maryadei ask: how did everyone became a bad end friend.

Beast wirt: I had to make a deal with the beast to save my brother  he said if I wonder around woods forever and not let no one come in into the woods he would save my brother and now my brother soul is in the Lantern and I protect the forest.

Bipper: When mabel gave me the journal I destroy the journal and now I kind of rule Gravity Falls.

Ice Finn: when I Wore the crown for the first time it got out of control for me I freeze everything in my world and I freeze Jake.

Demon Marco: when it was the blood moon ball I follow star to the underworld and dance with her but when Tom push me he say some weird words that I didn't get it and my body started to hurt next thing I fainted and I woke up in a strange room and I got out of room I went to my house and my parents were scared of me did that I wasn't me anymore so I I left the house angry and went to schools to my friends to help me but they all got scared and I kill some of my friends and here I am with my new friends.

Mewberty star: ever since Marco was gone my mewberty came back and got out of control everyday was getting out of control I try to stop it it was getting powerful everyday so I lock myself in the room until one day I got out and and I became of myself as mewberty star.

Evil morty: I killed all the mortys and Rick's so I'm the only Morty right now and I know there's one more Rick out there so I'm trying to find it and kill him for once.

Frisk genocide: ever since I kill Chara I became like her.

Birthday mabel: ever since Bill control Gravity Falls I was alone in my birthday I was sad I killed the people who I loved and I want to get revenge for Dipper.

Steven diamond: I replaced my mom's  crystal gem into a diamond and I love how the evil feels.

Paloma: so yeah that's how they became the bad end friends. Anyways remember guys ask and dare in the comments and I will write them next bye.

Beast wirt: see y'all soon.

Bipper: farewell humans.

Ice Finn: goodbye guys.

Demon Marco: see you guys later.

Mewberty star: bye bye.

Evil morty: later.

Frisk genocide: bye guys.

Birthday mabel: see you guys soon.

Steven diamond: later guys.