dare 5

Paloma: hey guys before we start I want to say thank you to maryadei and claudia876069 for telling me happy birthday that was nice of you guys thank you. Alright let's get started.

Claudia876069 dare: I dare star, mabel, and frisk to "fake" hate their boyfriends.

Birthday mabel: wait I don't have a boyfriend. Oh well I want to see the reaction of Finn and bipper.

Frisk genocide: So who is going first.

Mewberty star: I well. *star goes to find bipper and frisk and mabel hide somewhere bipper can't see them* umm bipper we need to talk.

Bipper: sure what is it butterfly.

Mewberty star: bipper I don't love you I hate you.

Bipper: your lying.

Mewberty star: no I'm not.

Bipper: star I can read minds remember.

Mewberty star: damn it I forgot.

Bipper: your gonna have to try harder than that butterfly.

Birthday mabel: So how did it go.

Mewberty star: he didn't fall for it.

Frisk genocide: Oh well it my turn. Finn is not going like this. *star and mabel hide and frisk want to go find frisk* Finn I need to tell you something.

Frisk genocide: I fucking hate you and I wish you go to hell.

Ice Finn: *icy tears comes out of his eyes* w-what but I didn't do nothing wrong.

Frisk genocide: jk

Ice Finn: frisk you know how I feel when some of the is pranking on me.

Frisk: I'm sorry Finn I promise I'll never do it again.

Ice Finn: promise.

Frisk genocide: promise.

Ice Finn: good because I was about to freeze you.

Frisk genocide: what.

Ice Finn: nothing.

Paloma: Anywaysremember guys ask and dare in the comments and I write them next time bye.

Bippe: farewell humans.

Ice Finn: goodbye guys.

Mewberty star: bye bye.

Frisk genocide: see yea.

Birthday mabel: byyyyyyyyyye.