Marco pick up lines

Paloma: alright Marco we have to test your dating skills so give me your best pick up line.

Demon Marco: alright ~hey you got a bandaid babe cause I scraped my knee falling for you~

Paloma: No no Marco that one is so old. You have to be a little more stronger like this. *inhale* ~are you made of grapes cause your find us wine~

Demon Marco: oh I see. *inhale* ~did you sit on a pile of sugar cause you got a sweet ass~

Paloma: *blushing hard* Marco. (this mother fucker)

Demon Marco: *blushing* sorry paloma ha ha ha ha. You like that line didn't you.

Paloma: No I do not.

Demon Marco: Yes you do your blushing and your cute when you blush.

Paloma: Shut up now let's continue

Demon Marco: alright.

Paloma: Anyways try saying something more like this. *inhale* ~are you google cause your everything I'm looking for~

Demon Marco: I would actually prefer more like this *marco pulls paloma closer to him and Marco touches paloma lips* ~you look sweet mind if I taste you~

Paloma: *blushing hard* uhh. *Marco winks to paloma*

10 seconds later

Demon Marco: *Paloma is chasing Marco to hit him and Marco runs away* oh shit shit shit shit.

Paloma: *blushing* you say that one more time am gonna fuckin kill you! You asshole.