C H A P T E R 3

Natalia as Megan Fox
River as Taylor Lautner
Jane as Gal Gadot
Lindsey as Madelaine Petsch

I put the final touches on my outfit that included my $400 dollar Valentino's 'globe' earrings. My kind of good luck charm.

My curled hair is at full volume and covers my ears, the earrings don't quite match my outfit so might as well have them out of sight.

Grabbing my phone I go downstairs to meet my brother and of course Jane

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I guess," sighing, we all got into his car where we were on the way to meet his girlfriend. Yes, you heard it right, girlfriend. Some girl has my brother whipped. Believe it, because I didn't. I still don't.

After the ten minute car ride of destitute, we came to stop at the restaurant called The Hive. It is my favorite place to eat at. Picnic tables are set up all over the beach to eat at. It was like McDonald's where you could order, they made the food then they gave it to you and you could choose anywhere to sit, except it's the sea food version of mcdonald's.

"Let's go she's already here," River says.

I smiled, "Oh your whipped alright."

He shook his head at my words, "Refrain from talking could yah?" He shot back.

"I could, but I won't."

He sighed, "This was a bad idea."

"You think genius. You wait at least two to three months before you introduce her to me!" I laughed.

We walked into The Hive. The decor of black and yellow was overwhelming. But, it was after all called The Hive. And the decor matched the name perfectly.

After ordering we went back outside and followed my brother to a table that a blonde girl sat at.

She stands up and he engulfs her in a hug and kisses her on the cheek. I stood next to Jane as she watched them enviously, I whispered in her ear, "jealous yet?"

I took a seat at the opposite side of the table, as the two sat down, "Natalia, Jane this is Camille. Camille this is my little sister Natalia and best friend Jane."

I waved. A waiter came over and gave us our food which occupied me for the time being.

"Nice to meet y'all! I've heard so much about you!" Her sweet voice was sickening and held a hint of a country accent. River gave me a look and I kept my trap shut, stuffing more food in my mouth.

"You are all River ever talk about now a days," Jane speaks up from besides me.

"I could say the same."

"How did you two meet?" Jane was the one to carry on the conversation. I thought she was supposed to be shy or something.

"Our parents introduce us I guess you could say, and we clicked," this spiked my interest. I sat quitely while the conversation went on. Camille and Jane got along quite well.

"Natalia?"

I looked up coming out of thought at the call of my name, "Lindsey," it had been a week. A week and I still couldn't make up mind. River gave me a look and I rolled my eyes then smiled. I knew exactly how I wanted this to play out.

"It's been a while."

I nod, "A while indeed."

Insert Awkward silence here. My brother cleared his throat and Lindsey spoke, "what are you doing here?"

I looked over at Jane. She's going to hate me for this, but I don't care, "my brother here is whipped by that girl sitting next to him, and me well I'll just show you."

I turned to Jane and smashed my lips into hers. To say she was shocked was an understatement. The poor straight girl was probably horrified, and maybe traumatized but it's all good because soon her lips moved in sync with mine.

I pulled away from Jane and looked up to Lindsey who was dumbfounded. She didn't say anything and just walked away.

As for my brother, he was pissed, "Natalia what the fuck!" I got up and brushing him off.

"Lindsey wanted to date me. I didn't want to date her, and Jane here just happened to be, well here."

He shook his head, "not everyone is a pawn in your stupid game."

I nod,"not everyone. Just a few people."

And with that I walk away from the table.

Walking along the beach I clear my head. Did I actually want to go out with Lindsey? I groan as I couldn't make up my mind. I'm just a royal dick. I mean I don't have one so I gotta make up for it some way. So, this must be it.

Deciding I went far enough I turn around and make my way back with the same thought on my mind and a new one. I hope River didn't leave without me, he's my ride home.

Short chapter. But who do you like together better? Natalia and Jane Nataline. Natalia Lindsey Nataley. Jane and River Janever. Truth be told I like Nataley.