The Wedding

"It's your big day. Just take a deep breathe! Your fine!" Natalia gives me words of encouragement.

"I'm fine sister. I think your the one freaking out," I laugh and fix my bow tie.

"No no, your the one freaking out. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Natalia is convinced I am not doing this out of my own free will. She thinks our parents are making Camille and I get married.

"Natalia, I want to marry Camille! I love her," Natalia sighs.

"Ok ok. I should be with the other birds maids. We start soon you should already be waiting at the alter," I nod my head.

Natalia leaves my dressing room. Before following her out I read over my vowels one more time. This is something I cannot screw up. I got this. It's just another level in life. Being a husband because I want to be and not because my parents are forcing me. Damn, it seems that not to long ago I was just another high school student. Now I'm about to become CEO of a multi billionaire company.

"River, son. It's time," my father opens the dressing room door.

"Already?" He nods his head.

"The guest have already begun to arrive. It's almost a full house."

I nod my head.

"So I guess it's time," I follow him out of the dressing room.

"Honey!" Mother comes up to us as we are about to walk in. She starts messing with my bow ties and straightening up my jacket.

"Mom, Mom, chill. You both should be in your seats," mother nods her head.

"Just wanted to make sure you haven't done something stupid to mess up your big day."

I roll my eyes.

"I haven't ok. Go sit down," I swear my parents are something else.

"Ok, we love you! Good luck!" Mother kisses my cheek before walking through the doors with everyone else to go to their seats. As the last of the people file into the building I throw open the doors an weak to the front of the alter.

Wow, Camilles mother sure did wonders

Wow, Camilles mother sure did wonders. I keep my head held high as I walk towards the aisl. Everyone quiets down as I walk. The groom. One of the most eligible bachelors getting married at last. After four years of being with the same girl, I mean why wouldn't we be getting married?

I get to the end of the alter and greet the priest. He takes his hand in mine looks up at me and shakes my hand smiling. After he let's go the music starts playing. Wow this is really happening.

Six flower girls make their way down the aisle. They all wear the same dress, and throw white roses as they walk down the aisle. All the flower girls are Camilles cousins or nieces.