C H A P T E R 44

"What's going on here?" River asked looking at Natalia then me, "Jane?"

I shook my head, "it's all my fault. I came onto Natalia."

Natalia shook her head.

"Natalia?" River questioned her.

"That's partly true. I don't have to explain myself though, so get out!"

He looked taken back. Shoot I was surprised, "What?"

"You hear me. River get out. Everyone get out. I can't breathe. God," she rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

I walked up to the door and turned the nob, locked. I turned towards River.

"What the fuck is going on?"

I shake my head, "I slept with Natalia."

"What?"

I Nodded my head, "it wasn't the first time either."

He shook his head, "get dressed now. Your going with Camille and I. We'll be waiting down stairs," I couldn't tell if he's mad, disgusted, or ashamed.

Sighing I walked to Natalia's closet. Hope she won't mind that I'm borrowing some clothes. I grab a pair of black and white striped pants that are adjustable and a black tank, then throw them on. I didn't bother throwing on a bra, but did put on underwear before.

Before I left I went through Natalia's shoes and found a pair that would fit me.

I went down stairs to see River and Camille waiting on the couch. They stood up when they saw me walking down the stairs, "Jane! Hi!" Camille hugs me as I reached the last step.

"Hey Camille."

She pulled back, "I'm glad you decided to come with us! We're going to the hive," I nod my head.

"Yah I'm glad I decided to join," I smiled a fake smile. River shook his head and we all filed out the door.

I didn't see Natalia again until Monday. She didn't come out her room for the rest of the weekend and kept her door locked. On Monday River and I didn't think she would come to school, so he drove me.

I only saw her when she walked in a few minutes before the bell. I started at her in awe as she walked down the hall. Lindsey and Jonna in tow. She stopped at her locker and put her yellow backpack inside.

"Natalia," she looked at me and pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head smiling at me.

"Hey Jane," she leaned against her locker and the group turned to face me.

Before I could talk Carley walked up from behind me, "hey girlies. Loving the fit Natalia."

"Thanks Carley," Natalia spoke while I looked at her outfit. It's bolder than usual and you could tell that she's not wearing a bra or underwear. Not that I minded.

 Not that I minded