C H A P T E R 25

I got a call from Sam just as we were leaving the nail salon. The call left me with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. Jane immediately new something was wrong.

"What is it?" She asked repeatedly. I shook my head and walked down the side walk. The streets weren't as packed now seeing as the sun is beginning to set.

"River just went by Sam's," I spoke at last, "He's looking for me, and when he finds me it's back to rehab I go," I sigh and rake my hand through my hair.

"School starts up again very soon. What about that?"

I shrug.

"I honestly have no clue," sighing I continue to walk down the path. Jane stays a few steps behind me. I found a bench and decided to take a seat while I weighed my options. Jane came and sat next to me.

"I'm sure he won't make you go back. Maybe he just wants to make sure your safe?"

I shook my head and starred at my phone that started to vibrant next to me. She reached across and grabbed the phone. I made no motion to stop her as she did so.

She slid the slider across and answered it phone, "Natalia stop being a drama queen and go home," Rivera voice flooded through the phone. I just shook my head and sighed.

"She doesn't want to go back," Jane spoke for me.

"Jane? Where are you?"

"I'm sorry I can't tell you that," at least she had my back. Which I still don't quite understand.

"Jane, come on help me out here," he sighed on the other line.

I saw her momentarily stop and look around. She's looking for a street sign. I snatched the phone from her as she did so, and hung up. She looked at me with big eyes.

"I'm-I'm sorry," Jane stuttered. I got up and started walking down the road again.

"I'll call you an Uber home," I started to open the app on my phone.

"What about you?" I shrugged.

"I'll probably grab my stuff from Sam's and go home. I have nowhere else to go," she frowned.

"I'm sorry Talia. I really am," she hung her head as we walked down the path. I scrolled through my phone to order an Uber.

An Uber pulled up eight minutes later. I hopped in behind Jane and we silently sat in the back. He first dropped her off then me off at Sam. I could already hear the music blaring as I got to his floor. Oh no he's having a party.

I opened the front door and walked in with a sour face. He couldn't have picked a worse time to throw a party? I sighed walked through the crowd and to his room to find my stuff. Luckily he had moved it into his room. I grabbed my bags and walked out the room.

"Long time no see," a voice caught my attention as I was about to walk out of the loft. I turned around and it was like a blast from the past. I honestly had no words, "come on Natalia you can't say you didn't miss me," I shook my head and turned around to walk away, but he grabbed me by my wrist.

"Damien let me," I dropped my bags and tried to pry his hand off my wrist. His grip got tighter.

"Come on Natalia I'm your Bestfriend, you must've missed me," he pulled me closer to him. I shook my head. Everyone was probably too drunk to help me. I yanked my hand back in an attempt to break free, but his hand just tightened around my wrist.

"Damien, fucking let me go, you dick!" A flash of emotion passes through his eyes as I struggle in his grip.

"You know, you could've had everything! If you weren't such a little bitch!" He brought up his hand and slapped me. I flinched upon the impact and stumbled back a bit. Damien then continued to spit in my face.

Shocked and humiliated, I gritted my teeth walked up to him. He was too busy laughing to notice me. With a smile I put my hands on his shoulders and brought my knee up kneeing him in the balls. He cursed under his breathe.

That'll show him, I grabbed my stuff and started to walk out, "I'm not done with you!" He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back. I yelped in pain. To my dismay all sound was drowned out by the music.

With me on the ground, he got on top of me. At this point I was kicking and pleading for him to get off me. He just looked down at me with a wide grip and unbuttoned my pants. I beat his chest with my hands and start to scream, "Damien please! Please get off me!"

Tears fill my eyes. He grabs both my hands in one of his and pins them above my head. He easily over powers me.

I shook my head, "Please don't do this." I thrash in his grip as his hands trail roughly down my arms and to my neck. One of his hand roughly tightens around my neck while he uses his other free hand to lift up my shirt exposing my bra. I shiver as his skin touches mine. I've never felt more disgusted.

The harder I thrash under his grip the tighter his hands is around my throat. Tears fall down my eyes pleading to be let go.

I do the only thing left to do as his hand trails inside my underwear and inside me. I scream. I scream a gut wrenching scream that's takes him by surprise.

He tights his grip around my throat as tight as it can go among me gasp and claw at my his hands. He lifts my head and slams it against the floor in and attempt to get me to stop struggling. He does this four times before the bed room door is thrown open.

"Hey, get off her!" At last someone comes to my rescue. They tackle Damien to the floor pulling him off me.

I scramble up in a haste.

Damien laughs.

"Chill dude we're just having some fun."

I violently shake my head.

"She doesn't look like she's having much fun. Are you okay?" the guy stands his ground and looks up at me.

"Oh trust me she had lost of fun."

"Natalia, what's going on?" Sam walks into the room. The music had stopped playing and a crowd began to form outside the room. I immediately go to him and begin crying in his arms.

"This prick decided that it's ok to assault a girl." the guy that rescued me spoke. I just nodded my head.

"Oh shit, Natalia are you ok?"

I could only nod my head.

Sam pulls me off of him and hold me arm length away. I knew he was about to ask a serious question, "did he rape you?"

I just nod my head and fall back into his arms.