Can we start over Again?

It's been weeks since the incident. I tried to talk to her but she kept on avoiding me. My days are always lame. I dont wan't to talk to my friends. I don't have the appetite to eat and the entire school knew what happened.

Some tried their best to talk to me, there was Anika and other girls with their flirty little voice sound effects which I find so irritating than being comforting.

Some they just plainly don't bother maybe because they're scared that I might punch them or give them the death look that I usually do.

Even my dad noticed that I talk less so he tried to ask me what's wrong but I don't really want to convey any words with them. I just want to be alone and be secluded from the world.

I'm really feeling down and unhappy inside.

'' Hey bro '' I looked back and saw james.

He tapped my shoulder and sit beside me on the bench in the parking lot. Our usual place.

'' Still no luck???'' he added looking at me earnestly. I just shook my head not dare to look back at him.

'' Don't lose hope, try harder '' he orated with positivity putting his arm to my shoulder.

We stayed there a little longer in total silence until he pushed me hard causing me to nearly stumble.

With disbelief. I tried to leave him but he poked me saying something. He mouthed me to look behind, at first I really don't get it so he pointed out his lips. I followed the direction he's pointing out and my eyes landed to a girl going to her car that instantly recognized by myself.

'' Nicole! '' I shouted without thinking.  I ran toward her.

She looked at me blankly but continue to embarked herself inside and drive before I go near her.

She really mad at me.

with that thinking I started to hit myself.

'' Idiot, you're such a jerk jeffrey '' I murmured as I continue hitting myself.

James noticed what I'm doing and ran fast to me. He hold my hand and stop from hurting myself.

'' Hey let's find another way '' he told weakly still holding my hands.

'' She hates me bro and I think I can't take it anymore''

I feel my heart shuttered into small pieces that very moment and I began to cry.

James who were in total shock try his best to comfort me.

Wooah! yeah the heartless arrogant and spoiled senior highschool guy cry like a baby because of that green eyed girl- a freshman gal. Funny right.

'' You like her don't you??'' james asked me while I'm wiping out my tears with my hands.

'' I..I...I don't know but what I am sure is that..... I...I...I missed her. I want to see her smile again.'' I replied filled of hurt in my voice.

-JAMES-

Another more days had passed and still Nicole really doesn't want to talk to Jeffrey. This is the first time I saw my bestfriend like this and even it's hard to admit it but yes I couldn't stand seeing him like there was no hope for him at all so I've decided to make my own move.

As I was walking down the pathway I saw Nicole sitting on the bench talking with Elena, thinking of this chance as now or never I fastly composed myself approaching them slowly.

'' Hi '' I greeted making myself like a fool.

very good introduction james really!

Elena and Nicole looked at me blankly. Knowing that they won't talk before I do. I initiated to start the conversation not just to break the silence but also to end the awkward situation I was in.