Winning Her Back

I went to Uni like the old days. Attending classes, meeting my professors and doing laboratories, all the stuffs. I kept myself busy even at home, well the main and obvious reason was to avoid Jeffrey.

The sight of him was making me real nervous and makes my stomach flutter. We seldom talked but he's being extra sweet that sometimes I'm thinking

'' what the heck is happening? ''

'' is the end of the world is near? ''

'' is he serious?? ''

Everyday he wakes up early and cook for me not only for breakfast but also lunch and dinner.

He also wait for me every single late nights to know if I got home safe.

He even insist to do the groceries and if I forbid him and told him that I can do it after class, guess what before I get out from the gate his car was already parked outside waiting for me.

In those ways of him I slowly forgetting the confrontation we had and my self - made hardened heart starting to soften.

well he's the only one who can able to break me.

'' Hey Earth to Nikki!! ''

Elena nearly shouted at me that brings me out of my trance. I rolled my eyes.

Elena enrolled to a well known School for business and taking up business management, why? it's simple she's the heiress of their multi million dollar company.

But despite our busy schedules we see to it that we still have time for each other.

'' what is it ? wanna share it with me and don't even try to lie babe '' she told as she took the seat infront of me.

Ofcourse she knew that I'm keeping secret from her. She's my bestfriend eventhough my mouth still closed she knows it beforehand.

I try to play innocent but she keeps on waiting tapping her fingers on the table while her right hand was under her chin.

'' fine I'll tell you but promise me you won't freak out and over react again ''

'' Okay I promise that I won't, and I am not the type to be easily crack up. You should know me better '' she grinned.

'' okay '' I sigh

'' Jeffrey is currently living with me '' I mumbled to her.

'' WHUUUT??? WHEN, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN??? AFTER EVERYTHING HE SAID AND DONE? WHY NICOLE GWEN MCKENZIE??? YOU WANTED ME TO DIE! ''

She exasperated standing on her feet with her eyes bulging out from it's sockets as she placed her hand to her heart like she was having a heart pain.

I slapped my forehead with my palm.

Really I should've know you much better!

'' Relax Elena please, he suddenly appeared at my door last thursday and --- ''

'' LAST THURSDAY??? ''

Now she's like a raging bull, everyone near to us gave their awful stares as they shook their heads.

I tried to pull back my bestfriend to her seat and mouthed her to shut up but she continue her rant.

'' IT'S BEEN A WEEK NIKS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?? OH MY GOD MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I AM YOUR BESTFRIEND. I WAS THE ONE WHO'S BEEN THERE WITH YOU IN YOUR EVERY CRYING DAYS AND THIS IS WHAT I DESERVE? ''

She's really mad and I accept it. I lied to her, she did everything for me and this is how I repay her.

I stood up and hugged her to make her calm. I couldn't blame her if she's acting like this after my confession because I owe her bigtime.