Perfect Two

'' WHO IS THAT SUPER HOT GUY NIKKI??? '' Hannah asked me instantly whe I got back to them.

'' He's magnificent, Perfecto! what's his name?? ''  Janice asked just a second after hannah's and before I reply Angeline expectedly butt in.

'' God you didn't tell us you're caging a god-like man here!! oh my oh my, let us meet him'' she blurted out intensely.

'' Okay wait guys can you first be settle? he's-- '' before I finish what I need to say Jeffrey interjected.

'' I'm Jeffrey Bryant, sorry for being rude a while ago'' he said walking towards us.

He's now wearing white shirt shaping his well toned abdomen and well fitted ragged pants making my friends to drool more in his appearance...

'' ahem '' I cleared my throat.

Hannah stood up extending her hand to jeff as he did the same for the shakehands. Then the other two follows acting totally bewitched.

'' wait are you the same Jeffrey Bryant of the Bryant's real state??'' Janice asked.

'' yes '' he casually replied.

'' Oh my God!!!!!!!!!''

The 3 in chorus....they looked really shocked!

'' I told you I'm right, his face really looks familiar I won't ever forget such a gorgeous man '' said by janice to my other friends.

Jeff chuckled, just the look on his face I know he feels so overwhelmed to what he's hearing. I lightly shoved my elbow into his side to make him stop and he did.

'' but what's your relationship to our friend?? ''  Hannah pry.

'' She's my fiance '' He replied instantly causing my friends to stepped a bit backward in shock!!!

'' what???? ''

they're in chorus again and if their eyes able to jump out from their eye sockets, surely they did it already a while ago.

'' Sasha! '' I called his attention

'' ha ha ha what it's true, well not yet today but sooner ''

My friends looked at me with disbelief as if I made a terrible mistake.

'' how could you not tell us earlier about this nikki? you have a gorgeous, hot and super rich boyfriend and and....god I lose the battle instantly I thought I have a chance on you '' Hannah exclaimed faking her sad face.

'' now we know why those hot guys in UNI who are so into you and always trying to get your attention means nothing'' Janice added.

I can see in the side of my eye the change of his mood after hearing what janice have told but instantly wears his smile again.

I encircle my arm to his waist and he automatically put his arm around my shoulder.

'' I'm sorry guys, just want to make my lovelife a private one '' I winked at him.

''ahem okay then, so the hot guys in UNI are now losers right' so can I have Andre??? ''   Janice asked chuckling.

'' you can have him. I have my man already '' I told them and jeff kissed me on my forehead.

'' gosh get a room guys! '' 

And we all laughed.

'' okay I'll just clean first the mess I've made and go out after, be back at 9pm.'' He said to me and I nodded.

We started finishing our project and a moment later Sasha is going his way out.

'' bye babe ''  he said kissing me on top of my head.

'' bye babe ''  hannah replied instead of me earning another loud laugh from us.

It was 8:30pm when we finished our work and my friends gets in their way home already.  15 mins. later Sasha gets in. I didn't mind him for I was busy watching and was lying on the couch.

He came to me and bend on his right knee, grabbing my hand he asked.

'' Will you take this ring again to fulfill our promise? ''

I'm not sure what's happening so I helped myself to sit.

'' a..ah, you're confusing me babe. You just went outside, you  came back and now you're on you're knees, come on what's going on?'' I sincerely asked him.

He smile nervously and get a black box out from his pocket. He opened it revealing my promise ring.

'' How did you get this? I thought I lost it when we argue. ''

He nodded and continued

'' but I had another one. The maker of the ring made 2 pairs in the entire world. He called this perfect two. The two couples who has the possession of the rings will be eternally connected, they might not know each other personally but they'll be anytime soon and the one who's wearing this will protect its owner at all cost ''

'' why you telling me just now? '' I querry still not getting the whole perfect two story.

'' Because I thought it's not important, it was just a tale but when you came back to me.I started to believe what he have said ''

'' but why you have the other pair? and you left earlier for this??? '' He nodded as confirmation and say.

'' I asked the maker if I can get also the other one, he said yes so I bought them. But he told me that it couldn't be together because it will bring us bad luck so I asked the maker to hide the other pair for me.''

A moment of Silence..

'' I know that you lost your ring. I saw you the other night trying to look for it and eavesdropped you talking to elena, that's why I went there. There I met the new owner of the shop, it was his son the maker passed away last year. Before he died he told his son that I'll be back for this so he put it in his safekeeping...it's kinda creepy because the maker was very sure that I'll come for the last pair. He told me also that I need to let go of my ring and I need to wear the second pair as you wear yours so I did''

He breathe in and slowly letting it out.

'' and I've got the two pairs because of you even I was so unsure of the tale. I wanted you to be safe Gwen. I wanted the rings to give the protection you need especially if I'm not around. I wanted us to be connected and it happened the first pair brought you back to me after so many years but when we got into fight I failed the ring. But now I wanted to make things right that's why I fly back to get this.I wanted you to be protected again and I'm hoping that we can continue to fulfill our promises together, can we? can I be a part of your life again???'' He asked with a shaky voice.

I cupped his face and say

'' Yes my love, I will let you to be with me again'' after what I've said a stray of tear fell down my face.

'' yes,! thank you baby.'' he exclaimed as he put the ring in my finger.

I looked at it and saw the difference, the stone of the 2nd pair are green while the first one was violet.

'' it's beautiful, but you always making me cry, you aware of that?'' I said chuckling a little while wiping my tears off.

'' you're the most beautiful and that's because you're my crying baby whom I love the most'' He confessed for the nth time as he pushed himself up to kiss me.

'' I love you '' I heard him say but instead of saying it back my tears started to fall down again even I tried to stop it and now I believe him that I'm his crying baby as he is to me as well.