The Wedding Day

- JEFFREY-

'' Dad do I look great?'' I asked dad feeling so nervous.

'' You look fine son don't let your nervousness eats you this is your big day'' He answered patting my shoulder

'' Yeah I know that's why I couldn't help it, this is our freaking big day '' I answered tapping all my fingers on my thigh.

I feel my entire body was tensed and sweats are visible on my forehead. My heart beats so fast and this little demonic butterflies kept invading my stomach.

Looking around the church, I can see that it was already filled with our families, friends, and our employees.

Her Dad along with her brothers were patiently waiting for her arrival. Elena with James, Clay and Winston.

Oh perfect this is it!! I'm gonna be her husband in a while..

'' Congratulations buddy!''

I looked around and saw Wilson

'' thank you buddy '' I smiled and extend my hand which he gladly grabbed for a handshake.

'' best wishes to the both of you '' he added before he strode back to his seat.

I looked at my wrist watch, she should be here by now. I tilt my head to every directions to see any signs of her arrival.

'' Dad why she's taking too long, she should be here right now ''

I'm starting to panic.

'' relax she'll be here anytime soon '' my dad told trying to calm me down.

I tried to think of nothing yet thousand of thoughts came rushing inside my head.

Is something's wrong? did she changed her mind? what if she didn't show up???? oh please baby where are you ?

I saw her dad trying to reach her through the phone, also her brother. I ran outside to spot her bridal car but there's nothing and everyone started to feel worry.

'' Jeffrey!!!!!!'' Elena shouted.

I ran back inside the time I heard her. I glanced at Elena who is looking down on her phone totally pale and her entire body was shaking, so thinking that she couldn't tell me anything with her present state, I yanked her phone and look at it myself.

'' what's this, what is 001 elena?? '' I asked intensely.

When she didn't make any response and still in total shock like it was the end of the world I shake her body to get her back to reality.

'' Elena tell me what's the meaning of this?????? ''

she finally blink her eyes and shifted her gaze to me and started to speak

'' I..,.. it w...was our bestie S.O.S '' she stuttered.

'' what??? elaborate it Elena. What do you mean??? '' I yelled out as I'm getting impatient knowing that my princess might be in danger.

'' She's calling for help, I...i think Nikki is in danger. We never use it before just now but that was our code for help , Oh my god Oh my god!! she is in trouble ''

Tears flowing down her cheek as james engulfed her to his hug.

'' are you sure???? '' my voice cracked like there was a big lump inside my throat.

'' I wish this was a mistake but hell y...yes I am sure, she's my bestfriend' we talked about this if we got into such situation ''

she sobbed using james arms as her support to stand.