I'm done

-NICOLE-

I finished everything at the company as fast as I could. Today is my boyfriend or should I say my fiance's birthday. I wanted to surprise him so I did groceries and went home early to prepare. I purposely didn't greet him a happy birthday and let him think that I totally forgot it.

-JEFFREY-

I couldn't believe she forget my special day. I tried to make her remember but she seemed so busy and I never had the chance to have a long talk with her.

Well I can't blame her it's been a long time so surely she really had no idea. I asked Amy if she seen Gwen  but she also doesn't know her whereabouts. The only thing I know was she left early. I tried to call her several times but the line was always busy so I ended up again, sending her a message.

'' really '' I sighed.

'' that's too deep sir ''  I glanced up to see my secretary standing infront of me, thinking when she got here unnoticed by the fact that she's kinda big.

so maybe you are really not here, you're wandering.

I shoved off my thoughts and going back to Amy.

'' well yeah and I might let myself drown into it ''  I replied casually

'' DON'T SIR!!!!! '' she yelped out and covering her mouth afterwards.

I shot her a confused look as she cleared her throat 3 times and continue 

'' or someone will be very sad or might follow you through ''  told by her totally smiling.  I furrowed my eyebrows to her.

She knows something I don't, but before I tell her to expand what she's trying to say she helped herself out and when I thought she had gone already her head popped up again at the door.

'' Happy birthday Sir, don't worry someone is busy to make you happy '' she said with her known Amy smile.

'' someone huh? ''  I repeat then later on I felt my phone vibrated.

message from Gwen (mi amor)

- love, be home safe okay! i'll be waiting😘

I thought she's going to greet me,(disappointment here) but maybe she's up to something (excitement here) but still she should've have greeted me right???

My mind were battling.

then go home now to find out(my other me said)

-NICOLE-

It's 8 pm so I assumed he's done with everything. I feel bad because I had to do this acting and stuff, he tried to make me remember that today was his special day but the truth is even before I see to it to always celebrate his day. There's no way I could forget him.

I baked him a cake, cooked pasta and chicken- his favorite and set it up like a date for two with matching candlelight.

I played a soft music and showered petals of roses unto the floor. I dreamt of this for quite sometime ---- having a romantic date with my love, and now it's happening.

So all were set!!!

I texted him already and I know he'll be here soon.

God why am I feeling nervous, it's not like this was my first time to have a date but hell this was him....my real man, the man I prayed and longed for.

Just thinking of him never fails to make my heart swell.

For the last minute, I re-checked again all the things I prepared if ever I forgot something valuable for tonight so It's like I'm having a roll call.