it's just us

Disclaimer: this chapter contains sexual content if you're not good in reading this skip this chapter. read at your own risk.

She's turning her back to me, she took one step but before she takes another I grabbed her hand pulling her back to me.

'' Going anywhere?'' I asked in a raspy yet sexy voice before I crushed my lips to hers. I kissed her hungrily like it was our first time, pushing her little by little until her back rested on the wall. My hands are everywhere I couldn't think of anything but this.

I want her, I want her so bad!

Our lips were synchronized and now her hands are tucking out my shirt. I kissed her down her jaw and neck until I found her sweet spot that makes her moan. I smiled under the kiss.

She starts to unbutton my shirt until the last of it, letting it fall into the carpeted floor. In a swift motion I picked her up and she instantly encircle her legs to my waist. I put her on the counter as she arched her back from the soft torment I'm doing.

She disconnected my lips to her neck by pushing me a little just enough for us to see how swollen our lips were. We looked to each other, her eyes were full of lust just like mine and we're both heavy breathing. She moves a little parallel to my ear.

''I love you '' she whispered, then began nibbling my ear.

'' aahhh gwen, hmmm'' I moaned, she smile adding to my arousal and literally I'm hearing my own fast heart beat.

- NICOLE-

He's standing in between my legs, I'm still wearing my dress slightly ripped when he picked me up. I started to nibble his ear after confessing my love causing him to moan and to make his little jeffrey down there to stand tall.

I continue to kiss him leaving his ear going to his jaw then down to his neck, collarbone and to his cute nipples.

He continue to moan as I decided to invade his abs with my hands like I'm memorizing it still kissing his nipple from one to another.

- JEFFREY-

I'm being too horny now for her. I couldn't stand her torment that I think I'm going to lose my breath anytime soon, she's f****** amazing and I want to give to her the pleasure she's giving me.

I pulled her up that makes her frown like a baby removed from sucking her mom's breastmilk.

'' it's your turn'' I vaguely said in a heavy breathing as I attacked again her neck.

She throw her head back giving me more access. I moved down to her collarbone goin down to her cleavage. I slowly moved her dress down without breaking myself from putting kisses in between the twin mountains.

I can't get enough of her I want to feel her flesh so I started tugging down her dress but got stuck on her waist, when she noticed my hardship she helped me removing it leaving her with her black bra and black laced underwear.

'' God your so perfect '' I mumbled between my remaining breath.

She smiled and pulled me again to more passionate kiss. Our tongues starts to battle while my hands now caressing her soft mountains while the other was resting on her thigh still afraid to move thinking that I might freak her out.

- NICOLE-

I can feel myself getting wet there. I'm in a bliss, I'm in heaven!

His hand massaging my soft mountains making my upper buds so hard while his other hand just resting in my inner thigh not taking its moves that really disappoints me.