The Carnival

- NICOLE-

'' let's go honey!!!''  he shouted with excitement as he slammed open the front door.

'' Jesus Christ jeffrey, you scared the hell out of me!! and look at the popcorns they're everywhere ''  I blurted out feeling annoyed as I dropped myself onto the floor picking up the pieces. He kneeled down next to me and helps me until the last piece was nowhere in sight.

'' I'm sorry I was just excited '' he said helping me to stand.

'' for what?''

Jeffrey being jeffrey smile deviously as he pulled out two tickets from his pocket.

'' tadaaaa!!! ''

'' what's that?''

'' babe it's tickets, don't tell me this is your first time seeing this? ''  he chuckled waving it to my face.

'' Ofcourse I know it's T-I-C-K-E-T-S you jerk, what I mean is, what are these for? if for movies well you see I'm watching already, Exhibits? I'm not in the mood for that neither for Ocean Park or whatever...so spill it out NOW because you ruined my mood already.! '' I yelled out.

'' oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your watching, don't be mad'' he said sadly looking down to the floor.

'' It's was not just the watching jeff, you left early this morning without waking me up. I called you but you didn't answer and now you just come back with what?? with TICKETS?? and you even slammed the f**** door making me startled and frightened to death, come on Jeffrey you're better than this !!!''

'' babe, sorry don't be mad,please ''

'' and don't babe me there! ''

'' I'm sorry, I just want to surprise you, and my phone is dead battery, look ''  he sounds like tearing up, he extends his arm for me to see his phone all blacked out.

'' please, baby don't be mad I'm going back to NY tomorrow and I don't want us to be like this '' his eyes now are getting glossy.

'' you better thought of that before doing what you did! ''

He took one step forward then another but I stepped thrice back. I tried not to laugh with my acting but when I saw how red his face was and when his handsome face turned to the saddest one I failed and burst into laughter.

He looked at me confused.

'' baby i'm just kidding '' I said in between my laugh.

It took him a minute or two before the situation sunk down to him. I laughed much harder and my hands found its place on my stomach.

'' y...youre not mad??''

'' ofcourse not, why would I? I received your message and that's it, am I a good actress??? ''  still laughing hard.

'' excellent ''

'' it's funny how your face turned red baby and all the pleading ha ha ha ''

'' yeah? but here I come you gonna pay for it ''  he threatened as he was about to ran towards me.

When I saw him take his move I ran away sparing my own life. We run in circle like children laughing and cursing a bit.

'' baby I'm coming!! ''

'' ha ha stop now I'm tired ''

'' ha ha ha even before you're not good in running ''

'' because my body was not made for running '' I laugh as I gasped for air.