The companion

3 months later.....

'' hello Elena babe, yeah sure I'll be there soon okay, right bye''

That was again my bestfriend, she always calls me to know my whereabouts still worried that I might cry again even it's been 3 months now.

I tried to put everything back into normal. My class started already and hectic schedule was enough to divert my attention rather than to remember him.

He hasn't called or even messaged me. He might doesn't really care, well what would I expect right? and why am I expecting in the first place we're done so move on Nicole move on.

I was dressing myself up when I heard a soft knock at my door.

'' Elena is that you? I told you I'll be there and not to pick me up ''

I walked towards the door and open it.

'' I told you already don't be para--''

My words disappears when I was caught off guard when I realized that the person who's knocking was not Elena.

It was jeffrey...

-JEFFREY-

I've been in the dark place for the past 3 months. I tried to control my anger everyday. I was being too emotional and I need to stop it or I'll do the long term therapy again. My family and friends were worried at me even I told them not to.

When I got home that night and discovered that she left. I felt something I couldn't explain.

Sadness??

or

it's more than that..

I didn't know for sure all I know was that I feel empty inside. I couldn't be able to sleep at my penthouse all I can think of was her so I've decided to stay for a night or two in my old home where I witnessed everything.

I unlocked the door and walked in, there were a beautiful aura and a smell like garden inside then I stepped on rose petals.

'' where does it come from?''.

I switch on the lights then followed it up to the dining room.

My eyes directed to something on the table carefully covered. It was pasta and my favorite chicken, wine and bouquet of roses with a card saying 

'' I'm sorry for the drama Sasha, I always know your special day and won't ever forget it, happy birthday love😘 '' 

My heart sank, my body wanted to collapse, my trembling knees no longer able to support my body so I sat myself down on the chair. I turn back on my phone just to see her 30 missed calls and 26 messages. I opened it one by one.

'' baby, where are you?''

'' sasha I'm beginning to get worried''

'' I'm waiting for you,''

'' everything's okay? please call me back''

She kept sending me messages the night of my birthday, she waited for me until 4am while I was drinking with friends and feeling all the hate.

My tears fell down and I cried loud. I was an asshole. I told awful things to her. I know she's not with Nathan but I let my damn emotion  ate my entire being and now she hated me and totally gone.

I wanted to win her back, whatever means would that be I'll take it. I'm just hoping that It's not too late for us, but it took me 3 months to gain some courage for my self to stand straight and talk to her.