Ruining Him (Part II)

One Month Later

I wake up with the sound of my alarm, it's weekend but I need to be early for the last touch of the project we're developing.

Being a chemical engr. was tiresome and a nerve cracking job. Now that I'm near to graduate I could feel the pressure and everything. I didn't see my family for almost a year now and I really missed them.

And it's a month already not seeing my boyfriend. I took my phone from the desk to check if Sasha called or message me, well he did and always does.

Message from Mi Amor❤

Good morning babe, Today is weekend so don't get up too early take your rest' you've been busy the entire schooldays. I miss you so much.

My lips curled up after I've read the text he sent. He never fails to remind me to take my rest, take my meals and take good care of myself despite the fact that he's been busy because of the company problem. He still see to it that he calls, texts or video calls me.

- JEFFREY-

One month has been too long for me. I miss Gwen so much, her scent, her voice, her sweetness. Phone messages or calls are not enough for me but I couldn't just leave and go to her especially now that we're having a crisis.

There was a mole or moles in the company. Our main project for this year has been leaked out.

Before our company launch the multi billion dollar project, our number 1 competitor had it already. It was copied, from top to bottom all were identical,we didn't know how it happened neither who the mole was and up to now we're still investigating.

The bad news here we cannot  sue the other company or make any action because of lack of evidence. Our sales are continuously dropping low and some of our business partners are withdrawing from us.

I'm trying to fix everything in my power but there were instances that I wanted to give up. But everytime I was about to my Princess always popping up in my head giving me hope.

(phone buzzed)

Message from My Princess❤

Goodmorning my love, I'm sorry I know you want me not to wake up early but I have to, need this project to be done Asap. How are you there? I miss you too, and I really want to see you.

Reading her message gives me another ray of light in my darkness days. And now that she's awake there's no reason not to call her. I dialled her number and in one ring she picked up.

N- hi baby!!!!!

J - that was fast

N - ofcourse I know you gonna call me (chuckling)

J- you miss me?

N- you don't have a clue how much I miss you babe.

Hearing her saying those words makes my heart flutter.

J - I think I know but make it triple and that's how much I miss you.

N- ha ha okay fine, how's everything there?

J- still the same, but don't worry I still can handle.

N- Babe, if you want help I can gi-

J- my princess we already talked about this right. I'm not going to accept your money, it's yours and besides you're still a student. I can still do this. Please?

She sighed. This was the 9th time she asked me to accept her money but I don't want to, it's hers and I don't want her family to think that I'm just using her.