Drooling Over

-JEFFREY-

I woke up with the soft sound made by Gwen. I tilt my head to my left to see how she is sleeping peacefully in my arms. I smiled to myself just looking at her angelic face - still couldn't believe how lucky I am to have her.

Her body is warm to touch and fits to mine, it was like heavenly made for me. I kissed her forehead and cautiously removed her out from my embrace.

I can cuddle her for the entire day but I should prepare our breakfast or we're going to starve and I don't want my princess to be hungry so
I got into my feet and tip toed going out from the room afraid to make some noise that might wake her up.

-NICOLE-

I slowly opened my eyes to see an empty space beside me, jeff got up and I missed his warmth already.

I looked at my phone to browse any like sms or something. I've got 13 messages, checking it I see that it comes from angeline, tina , jayson, and gerald my brother.

I replied each of them and got up. I saw Sasha at the kitchen preparing our breakfast, he still wearing his pajama and fitted white shirt. His back muscles were dancing as he moves to flip the bacon and or to get the plates.

I moved towards him and hugged him from behind.

'' goodmorning babe '' I greeted kissing his nape. I smiled as I felt his body become tensed. He removed my hands from hugging him and turned himself so now we're facing each other. He pulled me close enough for me to bury my face to the crook of his neck.

'' goodmorning why you're up already? '' he told kissing my forehead.

'' because you're not there and I feel cold, and I .........missed you already '' I whispered to his ear. I smiled to myself as I saw him gulped and adding to the fire I'm building. I lightly bit his ear thus makes him shiver and heavy breathing.

'' stop teasing me princess, you did this early temptation quiet well '' he said huskily.

He turned his back to me and handed me the plate with egg and bacon not making an eye contact. I bowed my head to the plate still grinning knowing how I affect jeffrey just for a simple teasing or was it really simple? well I don't have a clue It comes out naturally and to tell the truth I have no idea how to tease it 's my first time but it's jeffrey and not just any other man.

-JEFFREY-

She's teasing me, why she's doing this? when she bit my ear I've shivered. I feel my stomach flutter and my heart wanted to explode.

She wants me to die early. God I want her so bad, my hormones were getting too excited but I know this is not the right time. I need to wait....

patience jeff patience.

I gave her breakfast and we began eating not making an eye contact. My center was beginning to hard. I couldn't calm myself while she's sitting infront of me beautifully so I excused myself telling her that I need to make a call.

I NEED TO BREATHE!!!!!!!

I went to the living room trying to calm down myself pacing back and forth, sweats are now visible to my forehead and my ears were heating up.

'' Sasha? why are you pacing like that, are you sick? '' I heard her and the next thing I knew she's holding my arm and shoved me to the couch as she sat beside me.

She put the back of her hand on my forehead checking my temperature. She looks like a real goddess and my heart beats more faster. I gulped too many times and my ears turned red and I know she's fascinated with it.