Seeking Attention

I woke up with the ring of my phone and the sweet smell of frying bacon and ham. Sasha is up and God only knows how he learned to cook if he's really cooking and not trying to burn his home. *smirking*

I looked at the caller Id and smiled discovering that it's my bestfriend Elena who's calling.

'' Hello babe'' I said happily

well yeah I call her that since we got ourselves into UNI , though she doesn't totally like it. She thinks that name was literally for pigs (lol,you know from the movie babe in the city)

no offense intended.

'' hey babe ----- again, how many times do I need tell you don't call me with that sobriquet '' she said with annoyance.

'' What it fits on you ..b...a...b...e, do you remember wh ---- '' I chuckled as she cut me off.

'' Geez...Niks stop it! stop making me remember that most embarassing moment of mine '' she blurted out

'' that what? that you shouted to a stranger who you've thought that he was your no good boyfriend, called him babe and slapped him in public.? hahaha does my memory serves me well? '' I laughed out loud while my bestfriend from the other line was cursing.

'' I hate you,you know that? '' she said

'' and I love you, but hey what's up? why you calling is something wrong? '' I asked hoisting myself up on my elbow.

'' no no nothing is wrong, I'm missing my bestfriend, was that not enough reason? '' She's pouting I know the way her voice sound.

'' ohh so sweet of you and I miss you too babe '' I teased

'' ha ha ha '' she laughed sarcastically

'' but hey you do owe me a huge story when you come back okay, I could listen to you via phone but I have no time this moment it's better in person to tell...ahm and time's up! I've gotta go babe' have some errands to do, take care okay, I love you'' She said and she hung up.

I put down my phone in my bed shaking my head and still smiling not knowing Jeffrey was standing at the door grinning until he spoke.

'' Someone's happy '' He said loudly making my heart pumped too much blood to my system.

'' Jesus!!!!'' what the hell sasha,you giving me a heart attack '' as I gestured my hand to my heart.

He moved up to me and kissed my forehead

'' Goodmorning to you too babe''

I looked up to him because literally am still in bed

'' you eavesdropping Babe, not cool '' I smile and helped myself to get up.

'' I'm sorry I just couldn't help it, you sounds happy talking this babe thing with Elena, how is she by the way? '' he asked.

'' She's doing fine, you know just doing her thing '' I rolled my eyes

'' and I let her know that you asked about her ''

'' that's great then, thanks and breakfast is ready, so come out now '' and he strode out for the kitchen.

'' Wait a second! need to go first to the bathroom '' I said walking directly to my destination.

'' okay ''

A little later I come out from the shower. I chose to wear a gray medium size shirt and black shorts then followed the smell of food.

'' you didn't blow dry your hair Gwen, it's dripping, your shirt will be soaked in no time

'' you didn't blow dry your hair Gwen, it's dripping, your shirt will be soaked in no time.'' He said nonchalantly.

'' I'll change if that happens and I'm hungry for real, what do we have here? '' I chuckled.

'' Here you go, this is for you my princess only made just for you ''

He handed me a plate with bacon and ham just like what I thought he's preparing.

'' you did this? ''

Asking him the most obvious question with the most obvious answer.

And the  way he called me his princess, oh god that gives me an electrifying shock!

'' Sure, only for you '' He winked.

'' Thank you, very much appreciated ''

I'm busy munching it one by one when suddenly a soft knock at the door was heard.

Jeff walked towards the door and open it revealing his younger brother himself. Shanwa didn't pay attention to his older brother and ran to me like a kid.

'' Goodmorning Gwen I have breakfast for you '' he said pulling out from the bag 2 french bread and pair of coffees.

'' She's fine, she's almost full with the breakfast I Cooked! '' I heard jeff told to Shanwa while taking his way to us. I laughed how he emphasized the word '' I cooked ''

'' But you can still eat this ''  Shanwa told me like a command that leaving me no room to protest.

And before I could say anything, he grabbed my plate eat everything that is remaining and shoved to my direction the breakfast he brought, how naughty.

'' hey how dare you, it's not yours!! ''

Jeff yelled forcing Shanwa to open his mouth trying to remove the foods his brother stole from me.

Shanwa struggling from the hold of his brother for a minute and able to free himself laughing.

'' brother, I didn't have a clue that you missed me this much until now. '' he teased.

'' Before Yes but now NO, I wish you return abroad much sooner ''

'' Hahaha not gonna happen. I'll be here for Gwen '' he playfully winked at me earning a poke from his brother.

'' Come on Gwen taste it and finish that bread. I bought two for us excluding my brother ofcourse '' he carefully whispered to my ear.

'' what is it ? guys I'm here infront of you, you shouldn't do whispering ''

But we both decided to ignore him. Then we finished our breakfast, did the dishes and play monopoly and later videogames.

I always burst into laughing because of Shanwa's jokes and that entire time Jeff was quite nor genuinely laughing.

He sometimes just sarcastically making comments or laughs alone. He's trying to get my attention like he's doing this puppy eyes that looks awful to him (giggle inserted) or prepare another snacks for me, but turned cold enough for me not to eat and for him to re-heat it or suddenly putting his arms to my shoulder but instead of returning it back I'm controlling myself not to turning his pretty face to a scowl - hahaha.

It was 8 pm when Shanwa decided to go home. Jeffrey was sitting on the couch watching his all time favorite '' Now You See Me'' not glaring at me when I took the seat beside him.

'' Hey '' I said but he didn't respond.

'' Someone's angry? '' I chuckled as I put his hand to my shoulder and embrace mine to his well toned abdomen.

He sighed.

'' How could you, you spent all day with Shanwa and ignore me all the time, it seems you like more of his company than mine'' he said with a bit of jealousy.

I chuckled.

'' You aren't jealous with your own brother are you? ''

He furrowed his eyebrows and locked his gaze on the television screen.

'' What if I was jealous? '' he mumbled.

I looked up turning his face to meet mine. I tried not to smile but not possible to do when I find this man so cute when he's feeling jealous.

'' There's nothing to be jealous love, in fact if I wanted to be with just anybody else I should've done it before. 6 years was a long time but Fate brought us back together ---- it brings me back to you ''

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me, it was just brief but the most emotional and passionate kiss we have shared.

We connected our foreheads and looked into each others eyes. It's like our hearts beat as one until he says...

'' I love you Gwen ''.