🌒XIX🌒

"Why did you leave?" Kylo's cracking voice shot you from out of your slight sleeping trance in your barracks as you turned to see him dressed in his usual attire.

"What?"

"After you saved my life." You knew he said that to mess with you "you left. Why?" He took a few steps into your room uninvited and gave you a soft look, even though his brown eyes were still cold.

"I still don't want to be around you." You crossed your arms. "Leave me alone and rest. You could still die, you know."

"I know." He said, avoiding your commands and staring right at you. You averted your eyes and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "Come with me."

"I'd rather not. You have somebody on this ship that's trying to kill you." You pointed out but he just closed his eyes and shook his head

"No I don't. Its been taken care of." He said, referring to how Yasmyn left without any interference on a TIE Fighter. She probably didn't know how to fly it so Kylo assumed she was dead.

"Taken care of?" You asked "what does that mean?"

"It means I'm no longer in danger."

"Who did it." You pushed. "Who tried to kill you" you didn't expect him to answer but you asked anyway purely out of curiosity. Kylo raised his eyebrows, breathed heavily, and sat down across from you on your desk

"My wife"

You let yourself laugh and tip your head back. You didn't know what Kylo's expression was but you imagined it to be some kind of annoyance. "Your wife?" You laughed more "you told me you loved each other!"

"No I didn't. I said we were married. Were not, anymore."

You stopped laughing and turned to look at him. "Really? What happened to her?"

"She's dead." He said suavely

"You killed her?!

"If I could have, I would have. But no, she fled aboard a TIE Fighter. She's dead" he massaged his lips together, making you slightly uncomfortable. You readjusted in your sitting position on the edge of your bed.

"So...what now?" You asked quietly.

"Now" he began, taking a breath "I want to ask for your forgiveness" he waited for your reply, but you just looked down and rubbed the back of your neck. "Please."

There was a few moments of silence before you worked up the nerve to say anything else. It was...difficult to say the least. You knew, undeniably, that there was certainly some attraction. But at the same time you didn't know if you could risk your life again for one of his temper tantrums. You wanted out of here, and to live again as a bounty hunter.

"You already know what I feel for you." You said softly, referring to when you had kissed him. You watched him nod "but you're the Supreme Leader of the entire galaxy. I'm just a Bounty Hunter."

"No you're not." Kylo debunked you quickly but you continued speaking.

"I forgive you." You watched his eyes close in repose "but I need to know one thing"

"Anything"

"Why did I have the urge to go to your quarters? Was it you?" You leaned forward slightly and he stared right back at you.

"I called you there by the Force. I thought I was going to die"

"The Force? But I thought the other person had to have Force Sensitivity to receive messages like that." You raised one eyebrow suspiciously.

"Not particularly." He averted his eyes "I guess we just have a connection."

|•|

"Yasmyn!" The lighthearted masculine voice screamed as he saw the princess fumble her way out of a crashed TIE Fighter and take unstable steps away from the smoking wreck.

"Braden!" Her coughs turned into a smile as she sprinted towards him, immediately melting under the hug. She felt warm and serene, it had been too long since shed felt the touch of somebody that loved her.

"You did it! I can't believe you did it!" He held her shoulders sternly, letting her brown eyes with his green ones.

"I do anything for you. For Melanie" she smiled and turned to obsess over her grassy planet that she hadn't visited in a year. It was a large change to to from the snowy climate of Star Killer base and back onto the warm and m o i s t one of Melanie.

"You must come quickly. Your father will be awaiting your arrival and I must get back to the Kitchen"

"Braden" she stopped him and held his forearms "When I'm queen I am given the freedom to marry whomever I choose" she could detect the smile forming on his face. She smiled back and took a deep breath. "I want to marry you."

"I want to marry you as well, Yasmyn."

|•|

"We will get that son of a bitch!" Poe hollered with a fist balled from his usual place at the conference table, immediately regretting technically calling Leia a bitch. He looked to his side and corrected himself. "I mean that motherfu- bastard! We will get that bastard!" He looked down to his left at Leia, who stared at him intently, wondering what else he'd call her son. "Alright, Alright! We'll get that...evil person, okay?"

"Okay." Leia looked back down to a diagram of Kylo's ship. "But watch your fucking language, Poe." She burrowed her eyebrows.

Poe mumbled an apology and continued. "As I was saying, the Allied Powers are becoming stronger everyday. And with Snoke dead, the First Order is even weaker."

"You have Y/N to thank for that." Leia interrupted "she never came back to receive her pay. We just got a message from her that said she did it for the whole galaxy"

"You hired that psycho?!" Finn asked

"Hey, it got the First Order off of our trail for a little." Poe replied.

"And she was taken prisoner. She's probably dead by now" Rey raised her eyebrows. "I think she could have been great if she would have joined the Resistance when you proposed the idea"

"Maybe she would have been." Leia said softly "but she had a life of Bounty Hunting. Its what she wanted to do"

"Its stupid." Finn scoffed "we could use somebody like her, too. But now she's either dead or working for the First Order."

"I don't think she would turn. She was on the Resistance's side but she just wanted to be left alone. You can't blame her, really." Rey continued.

"Yeah will either way, nobody's heard from her in a long time. A little over a month, I think" Poe added. "Unfortunate since she played a big part in the Alliances."

Finn nodded with Rey. "It wouldn't have happened without her, that's for sure." Leia finished and sighed "but wherever she is now doesn't matter. All that matters is preparing the Allied Powers to strike back at the First Order"

Poe finished. "And bring it down. For good."