1 (Edited)

Alyssa's Pov

"Ready?" I asked my big sister and I took up my phone and earphones.

"Yup!" She yelled and ran to me. "Lets go!" She yelled and grabbed my hand and pulled me out through the door.

My name Alyssa Park. I have one older sister, and one older brother. He's in college though. I'm in Korea. I arrived yesterday. I'm in Korea because I always wanted to travel and learn a new language and my sister and I got scholarships here.

We walking around exploring Seoul. "I'm hungry, oo lets go in here." Alexis said and we walked into a cafè. I told her what I wanted and sat a table while she ordered.

I looked down at my notifications and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped along with my phone. It felt like air had just been knocked out of me when I saw what I saw.

Just then Alex came back and sat next to me. When she saw me she gave me a concerned look, "uhh, Ally, are you okay?" She asked waving her hand in front of my face.

"S-st-str-str-"

"SPIT OUT GIRL!" She yelled earning some weird looks from other around us.

"STRAY KIDS DEBUTED!"

"WHAT?!?"

"Um, excuse me but we have to ask you to leave. You're disturbing others." A lady came up to us and spoke in english. We apologised and paid for our drinks then walked out, not forgetting to pick up my phone.

"What were you saying now, Stray Kids debuted? And we missed it?" She asked. I nodded.

After a few minutes, I looked down at my phone again.

"Omg I can't believe Stray Kids debuted last ni-"

Suddenly I felt a body push mine on the ground.

"OH MY- I'm so sorry" I apologised looking around for my phone.

"Heh, its alright" a familiar deep australian voice said.

I looked up and my eyes widened in shock.

"F-Felix?"

"Sup."

I just bumped into Felix

Felix

Felix Lee

Is standing right in front of me.

Am I dreaming?

Ow, nope!

"Are you okay?" He asked snapping me out of my daze. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I said. He held out his hand to me. I was shocked a bit but then took his hand and he pulled my up.

He looked at something in his other hand and did his cute eye smile. "Fan of Stray Kids, I see." He said. "Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Want a photo?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Whats your name?" He asked after taking the photo with me. "Alyssa, Alyssa Park." I said. He smiled again, "cute".

Oh I'm sorry I think i just died, no biggie.

He typed something into my phone and handed it back to me then typed something in his phone. "Bye Alyssa, I hope to see you again." He winked and walked away.

Blink (ALL MY BLINKS OUT THERE)

What just happened

"OMG! ALLY!!" Alexis yelled from behind me. Oh. I forgot she was there. "Did you see?" I asked blankly, I was still in shock to be honest.

"Uhhh YEAH! I'm pretty sure he out his number in your phone." She said.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered. "Well check!" I checked my phone and she was right. My eyes widened. "I think I need to sit down." I said. "C'mon lets' go back home." She said and grabbed my hand and lead me back home.

Wow

That actually happened

___________

Really short I know. Sorry. Next chapter should be longer