31

"YEAHH!! NEW YORK!!"

"New york, man!!"

"Woooooo!!!"

"Yeaaaahhh!"

"Guys look" Minho pointed to the crowd of people standing in the airport as they walked in. "C'mon Alex, lets go check-in" i told Alex. She nodded and we left the guys to go in by themselves.

After checking out, Alex and I headed to our hotel, which is the same that Stray Kids are going to be in.

We got in my hotel room and I started unpacking. "How long are we gonna be here again?" I asked. "Um ... like a month?" She said. "Wait a second!!" She suddenly yelled. "What?" I asked surprised by her sudden outburst. I sat on my bed and she joined me.

"Your anniversairy!!" She yelled. Oh yeah. At the end of this month is going to be mine and Felix's anniversairy. Three months. Its been that long. "Yeahh!!" I yelled. Soon I got a text from said guy.

<text>

<hii 😄>

<um who is this?">

<....>

<....?>

<alex told me your hotel room n.o. the guys are coming there soon>

<ok random stranger>

<okay>

<btw 3 months>

< 3 months :*>

I turned off my phone and looked next to me where Alex was. She was peeking at my phone.

"Awe, you guys are so cute" She cooed. "Shut up." The cringe. "Okay, lets go." She said. "Where?" I asked.

"I'm hungry and I saw a store here" she said. "Okay fine, but Stray kids is coming here soon. So lets go now." "LETS GO!!"  She screamed and ran out. I shook my head and followed after her.

We bought pop tarts and came back to see nine guys waiting outside our door with masks on. "Guyss!!" Alex yelled.

"Whats wrong Alyssa?" Chan asked as he noticed my sudden dullness. "Tired" i said and entered the room with the ten people behind me. I dropped down on my bed face first and sighed again.

Felix's POV

We all looked from Alyssa to each other. I walked up to her and rubbed her back softly. "Alyssa?" I called softly.

She hummed in response. "Whats wrong?" I asked then yawned. "I'm just really tired. Now go and sleep, you guys must be tired from the flight" she said. "You guys go, i'll stay here" i told the others. "You sure?" Chan asked.

"Positive" he nodded and said, "don't do anything you'll regret in here" i threw a pillow at him then everyone left. Now it was only Alyssa and I in the room.

"You should go too" she mumbled and faced me. "I'm not leaving. I won't push you tell me whats wrong but... I'm here whenever you want to" i told her. She nodded and smiled a bit. "Why're you always making me smile?" She asked. "Its my job" I mumbled before I kissed her cheek.

______________

So i edited this. Btw this book is ending soon so i can continue focusing on my other books. Bye byee!!