24

"Dude, I told you nothing's going on" I yelled. "Oh really?" Felix asked and rolled his eyes. "DUH!" I said. "Then how did he just pop up out of nowhere and find you. He hugged you before he left also. Explain" he crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me waiting for an explaination.

"Explain what? We've talked a few times in class so whats the big deal!" I said. Felix and I are having a not so calm conversation about Park Jisung. He thinks there's something going on, which there's not.

Why can't he trust me? Isn't this what a relationship is? You need trust, other things too. But he can't seem to trust me enough.

Two days and we're already fighting great.

"Well we would't be fighting if you would just tell me whats going on." I rolled my eyes as he spoke.

Did I say that out loud? Oh well...

"I AM! I DID! If you would shut up for a second you would hear me! I told you, there's nothing going on between us. We're just friendsㅡnot even friends. We just met." I explained for the nth time.

"You know what, whatever I'm leaving" With that he grabbed his jacket and walked out of my home. I rolled my eyes when he shut the door. I sighed and kept a blank face before deciding that I need some fresh air.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the now silent apartment. I walked down the street and made a left turn to the park. I sat on a bench and sighed again.

if he doesn't trust me whats the point of being in a relationship with him.

Shut up. Your relationship is new and fragile so just take your time.

Yeah, right. Fragile...

I looked up from staring at the ground and saw Park Jisung walking towards me. "Whats wrong?" he asked and sat next to me. "Hi, to you, too" i faked a smile. "Whats up with the fake smile"

"Nothing" I lied. He doesn't need to know. It was about him anyways. "Stop lying to me". I looked up at him. He was smiling cutely. I have a boyfriend

"HEY, ISN'T THAT THE GIRL FELIX IS DATING!" "SHE STOLE HIM FROM ME!"THATS OPPA'S GIRLFRIEND, IS SHE CHEATING ON HIM WITH ..... JISUNG OPPA!?" "THAT TWO TIMING RAT'S GONNA GET IT!"

We looked up and saw we were surrounded by a bunch of fangirls!? And cameras?

"C'mon" Jisung grabbed my hand and we ran and ran. Talk about dasi run run run.

Finally, we reached an alley. "I'm so sorry" I apologised and looked down. "This is my fault. Now they're gonna be rumors about us. I mean, what will Felix think? What will happen to us? Is he going to misunderstand and break up with me?" I ranted.

"Alyssa, its okay. Its not fault" Jisung placed his hand on my shoulder. "Its not okay. Its my fault. I shouldn't have left my place. He shouldn't have taken you finding me yesterday as such a big deal."

I sighed frustratedly. "Look, just talk to Felix and I'm sure he'll understand. If he doesn't, then he's not worth it."

Park Jisung's POV

My plan is going perfectly.

"C'mon, lets go, wear this" I handed her a mask and put on one myself. We walked together in an awkward silence until we reached some street. "You can go now" she whispered. I nodded and left.

;)

__________________

UM FAKE LOVE

BTS LOVE YOURSELF 'TEAR' OUT!! That album hit me hard tho. AND I LOVE IT

UM CHAIN

UM NCT 127 JAPANESE MINI ALBUM OUT!

UM MANY OTHER THINGS THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER AT THE MOMENT OUT!

Btw check out zaugoo new book 'Bts Imagine' and jiyeonara97 book out

For hellevator ff i was thinking after exams.
I might not be updating as usual now because of exams sorry. But i'll still update at least once a week.