23

We went on so many rides and Jisung, Minho and Felix were screaming so much causing me to laugh so hard that I almost peed myself.

"That was so fun!" I yelled out. "Haha, yup" Felix said with a shaky voice. I chuckled, "you okay?" I asked ruffled his hair slightly.

"Yup" he panted. "Are you sure?" I asked again. He nodded. "Okay" I ran and caught up with Minho and Jisung. "Wassup"

"hey," I said. "You guys know where the bathroom is?" I asked. "Yeah, over there" Jisung pointed over somewhere

"Hey, I was gonna tell her that" Minho pouted. "Fine, Lee Know everything" Jisung smirked. "Thanks guys" I ran off.

After doing my business and washing my hands and I walked out and took my hand sanitizer out of my pocket and used some. I looked around for the guys but they were no where in sight.

Just as I was about to pull out my phone and call Felix someone tapped me. I turned around and saw Park Jisung waving at me and smiling.

Oh ma gosh cutteeeee!

Park Jisung of NCT Dream is smiling at meee.

"Hey" he said.

"Uh hii" it was a little weird for me since we never talked at school. "I'm Jisung. From your class, remember?" He asked doing a bit of aegyo. I chuckled and nodded.

"So, what are you doing here? You look a little lost" He said. "Yup, I'm lost. I actually came here with my sister, my friends and boyfriend but I can't find them, or see them" I pursed my lips, looking around.

"Oh~ do you want me to help you?" He suggested. "No thanks, its okay, I don't want to trouble you" I said. "No, no its okay, no trouble, I promise" he held out his pinky. I chuckled at his childish gesture and linked my pinky with his before pulling away.

"Lets go then" he cheered. I smiled and we walked side by side while speaking of some random stuff and looking for the guys and Alex.

"ALI!"

My name was suddenly being shouted. I looked around then saw nine guys and one girl running up to me with worried expressions.

When they reached us they froze seeing Jisung next to me. "Finally! I've been looking for all of you!" I yelled out. "Annyeong"  Jisung waved and bowed at the older students.

"Annyeong" they all mumbled except Felix who was glaring at Jisung. "Well thank you for helping me Jisung!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Arasseo" "bye" I spoke and waved. He hugged me and walked away"Bye"

Felix immediately grabbed my arm when he left, "what was he doing with you?" Felix asked.  "Who? Jisung? He helped me find you guys after you abandoned me at the bathroom" I pointed at them.

"Oops"

"Dasi run run Run"

Minho and Jisung took off. And thats how the chase after Jisung and Minho started.

---------------------------

You guys have to be mentally and emotionally prepared for the Hellevator book. Guys, its not what I had planned so please forgive me and I'll probably have a date when I next update this book.