13 (Edited)

Alyssa's Pov

Felix and I walked down the street to my apartment together in comfortable silence. "So...you and Yeri.." I trailed off and nudged him.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Yeri and I...?" He asked.

"Are you two...dating?" I asked nervously biting my lip.

What? I wanted to know.

He chuckled a bit and stopped then looked into my eyes. "No..we aren't. I told you, I don't like her. I like you" he said and pulled me in for a hug.

"Only you"

He whispered into my ear. I hugged him back.

We pulled away and started walking again. Then I started shivering. "You cold?" Felix asked.

"Nah, I'm hot. I'm here burning up." I said, shooting him a look.

(A/N: (Wanna one- Burn It up)

bultaoreune! (Bts- Fire))

Felix rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Here" He took off his jacket and put it on me. "Thanks" I said. He pulled me closer as we walked towards the apartment.

When we reached there he let go. "See you at school loser" He said and kissed my cheek then started walking away.

"HEY! YOU LOVE THIS LOSER!" I yelled. He turned around and smiled at me then winked and walked off.

I sighed and opened the door and walked in.

"Alex!" I yelled. There was no answer. "Al-" I saw a note stuck to the coffee table so I read it.

Dear Ally,
I went out with Hyunjin for some icecream. I'll be back soon though. I know its late but I'll be back. Anyways, I don't know what to write anymore so bye.

Love, Alex

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Ah, young love" I mumbled to myself and jumped down on my bed.

I took out my laptop and started to watch 'Alisha Marie'

The next day

"So how was your date?" I asked Alex while smirking. "Heh, its was fine" She chuckled nervously. "Hmm-"

"Hey girls" Hyunjin walked up to us and put his arm around Alexis' shoulder. I raised my eyebrows at them.

"What? Didn't Alex tell you?" Hyunjin asked looking at me weirdly. "What?" I asked suspiciously. "We're dating now" Alex breathed out and smiled sheepishly at me.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Sorry" Alex said and poked me.

"Its only been five days." I said.

"Yeah, but we've beed getting closer at class and stuff.." Alex said. I sighed, "Plus, don't act like something isn't going on between you and Felix" Hyunjin smirked.

Le gasp

"Er...no"

"Yeah, yeah. We have to get to class now. Bye baby sis" Alexis ruffled my hair and walked off with Hyunjin.

But I thought she liked Han...

I rolled my eyes and fixed it back.

"Hey" Felix and Jeongin walked up to me. "Lets go to class now?" Jeongin asked. "I see your feeling better now" I said and ruffled his hair.

He smacked my hand away and pouted. "Yep!" He yelled in English. I chuckled and he hugged me.

This kid..

"Cough, I'm here too" Felix said.
"Jeongin, did you hear something?" I joked. He shook his head and held my hand. "Lets go now Alyssa" he said and dragged me along.

Did Felix really say 'cough'?

"Yah! Get back here!" Felix yelled and ran and caught up with us.

We chuckled and entered our class ready for our first Friday lesson, which is Math.