18 (Edited)

MIRROR PERFOMANCE VID IS OUT!!! IXBDJDNFMRKFR

____________________

"Kids come for your breakfast!"
Chan yelled.

"I- I- I'll get going first" Felix stuttered while being teased by the others. I chuckled and nodded while they went out of the room.

"WAIT!"

Felix ran back into the room. "What?"

"Clothes." I mumbled and smiled sheepishly at him.

"In my drawer."

He left the room again.

I took a shower with an extra towel and search through his drawer and found...my clothes?!?

Tf?

They were a blue cardigan, a multi-coloured striped inside vest thing-ie and long blue jeans.

"ALYSSA!!" Chan yelled.

I sighed.

Its so early why is he yelling?

After i slowly like really slowly walked to Chan. As long as you got their i smelt BACON.

Yassssss bacon.

I suddenly got so much energy.

I walked into the kitchen and instantly froze.

What I saw hurt me.

Felix was licking bacon, yes, i mean LICKING it.

I screamed bloody murderer, it was horrifying.

When i screamed Felix literally screamed like a little girl. I mean deep voice Felix screamed like a little girl.

I-

"FELIX WHAT THE HELL!!!"

"CHANGBIN, CONTROL YOUR MAN PLEASE!"

Everyone suddenly rushed in the kitchen then looked from me to Felix to Changbin.

They all groaned.

"Feeelix!!!"

"Hyuuunnggg!!"

"Changbinnnn!!"

"Now Channie has to make us more bacon. THANKS ALOT, FELIX!" I yelled.

He smiled while awkwardly cratching the back of his neck with his greasy hands.

"Eeww boii!"

They groaned again.

"Felix go clean yourself up and NO MORE (DREAM) BACON FOR YOU!" Chan yelled.

I smiled in victory as Felix head hung low and he walked out of the kitchen like a child that just got caught doing something wrong.

Seriously tho. How could you like this kid

Idk- wait!-

Haha gotch ya now!

Why am I talking to myself?

I groaned. "What?" Hyunjin asked sitting next to me as I finally calmed down.

"Ehh ... nothing."

"Its about Felix isn't it?"

My head shot up at the question the Jisung asked. Luckily, he was in the other chair next to me and whispering so no one heard.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh come on. Everyone knows you like each other. You're either to afraid to show it, too stupid to see it or one of you confessed and the other didn't answer. Orrrrrr all of the above" Jisung stated.

I rolled my eyes as he got excited like a gossip girl.

"So which one did you do?" Seungmin asked.

"I-" I got cut off by Jisung.

"Oh, i bet he confessed."

"Felix is too coward to that, though, right?" Hyunjin asked, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed and shook my head.

"You didn't answer did you?" Seungmin asked with a disapproving look on his face.

"Stupid, stupid child."

"OKAY WHY DO YOU TWO SOUND LIKE MY STUPID CONSCIENCE?!"

"Sorry."

The rose lmao.

Shut up

They shrank in their seat looking guilty. I sighed. "I'm hungry" I got up and went to the kitchen.

Maybe I should tell Felix...

Well, duh!

I'm--

----------------------------

Stay tune for tomorrow ;)